Obama wins!!!!

first black man to win in that state i think.... BTW notice how obama pulled all the Richardson voteS?

HMMMMM

Obama/Richardson ticket?

David Gregory of MSNBC said that a ton of independents and even republicans came to caucus for Obama at the democratic caucus

as stupid as this sounds.. curt schilling the redsox pitcher says his first choice is McCain but second before any other republican is Obama... and hes hard right.

This is great, Hillary flat got CRUSHED by Obama. I could live with Obama, Clinton would be a disaster.

I also would vote for Obama over any Rep candidate (other than Paul) in a general. He's got the charisma of a leader....

The coolest thing is the turnout.

The GOP is toast in November.

I agree. This is going to be a big one. If Hillary gets the nod, it will bring out white knuckled Republicans terrified of her, and it may be a closer race, although I don't see the Republicans winning under any circumstances (Unless, of course, Dr. Paul gets the nomination, which is inevitible).

Obama will likely bring out the racist voters on the repubican side, but most of them I think are in red states anyway, so I see it as an easy ride for him.

None of the Republicans have a prayer. I'll bet anyone $100 right now that our next president is a Democrat.

I agree. This is going to be a big one. If Hillary gets the nod, it will bring out white knuckled Republicans terrified of her, and it may be a closer race, although I don't see the Republicans winning under any circumstances (Unless, of course, Dr. Paul gets the nomination, which is inevitible).

Obama will likely bring out the racist voters on the repubican side, but most of them I think are in red states anyway, so I see it as an easy ride for him.

None of the Republicans have a prayer. I'll bet anyone $100 right now that our next president is a Democrat.

I bet you could make an easy 100 off of super.

Man, was that a great speech.

I know it's just a speech, and actions speak louder than words & all that, but it is nice to hear a potential leader speak like that again. It just blew the doors off of every other speech tonight; no comparison...

David Gregory of MSNBC said that a ton of independents and even republicans came to caucus for Obama at the democratic caucus
Actually they said that the turn out was only 20% independants and about 5% Republicans So this was MOSTLY a dem turnout and Dems resoundingly rejected Clinton in Iowa. The speech was great and it talked more about unifying the country. The guy looked really presidential tonight. Time for Richardson and Biden and the others to drop out.

obama or Edwards will win general. obama is the better potential jfk like leader.

Hillary will lose.. i will bring 50 people from my town to vote against that wretched evil bitch. everyone thats moderate thinks like me

I will vote for obama and likely Edwards tho.. if u dont believe me that indi's will vote for her then just pay attention to the primary groups.

Biden is dropping , Dodd may too.

The funny thing about the Hillary hate some have is she is more moderate than say Edwards or Obama.

We already have a bet, dude. Don't forget it. Although I'd have to search up that thread...

We already have a bet, dude. Don't forget it. Although I'd have to search up that thread...

I remember. I also have a bet with Superfreak. Larry wouldn't bet me. I also have $100 with my brother from months ago that Gore wouldn't run, but I failed to set parameters on the timeframe so I'll have to wait until November to collect. I also have $50 with an old college friend that Hillary will be the nominee, and I'm looking for another taker that Huckabee won't. You game?

Back