Obama wins!!!!

Biden is dropping , Dodd may too.

The funny thing about the Hillary hate some have is she is more moderate than say Edwards or Obama.

LOL.. I know Desh, it really is funny. But it's the way it is, and one of the good things that came out of last night is that it showed that the D base might really know that.

Actually they said that the turn out was only 20% independants and about 5% Republicans So this was MOSTLY a dem turnout and Dems resoundingly rejected Clinton in Iowa. The speech was great and it talked more about unifying the country. The guy looked really presidential tonight. Time for Richardson and Biden and the others to drop out.

I've been saying this for over a year now. I have a feeling her support is largely drummed up by the media and hard core lefties like myself aren't too enthused about her. But make no mistake if its her vs Huckabee, I will personally work for her campaign.

obama or Edwards will win general. obama is the better potential jfk like leader.

Hillary will lose.. i will bring 50 people from my town to vote against that wretched evil bitch. everyone thats moderate thinks like me

I will vote for obama and likely Edwards tho.. if u dont believe me that indi's will vote for her then just pay attention to the primary groups.

Edwards doesn't have the money or the organization to win now. Iowa was make or break for him.

I can live with Obama. I said over a year ago, well before he was in the race, that the guy had the golden Midas touch.

But, I'm going to vote for Kucinich now in the primaries, if he stays in.

I remember. I also have a bet with Superfreak. Larry wouldn't bet me. I also have $100 with my brother from months ago that Gore wouldn't run, but I failed to set parameters on the timeframe so I'll have to wait until November to collect. I also have $50 with an old college friend that Hillary will be the nominee, and I'm looking for another taker that Huckabee won't. You game?
You're saying that Huckleberry Hound will be the nominee?

I agree. This is going to be a big one. If Hillary gets the nod, it will bring out white knuckled Republicans terrified of her, and it may be a closer race, although I don't see the Republicans winning under any circumstances (Unless, of course, Dr. Paul gets the nomination, which is inevitible).

Obama will likely bring out the racist voters on the repubican side, but most of them I think are in red states anyway, so I see it as an easy ride for him.

None of the Republicans have a prayer. I'll bet anyone $100 right now that our next president is a Democrat.

We already have a bet.

http://justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=3106&highlight=Beefy+what+is+our+bet

Last edited:
HAHA, you guys lost $50...

I should have bet ib1yysguy on Ron Paul getting double digits though for $100. Circumstances suck, but I know I could afford ito lose it today if I were to lose.

I remember. I also have a bet with Superfreak. Larry wouldn't bet me. I also have $100 with my brother from months ago that Gore wouldn't run, but I failed to set parameters on the timeframe so I'll have to wait until November to collect. I also have $50 with an old college friend that Hillary will be the nominee, and I'm looking for another taker that Huckabee won't. You game?

Just out of curiosity, since you are so confident that a Dem will win, ya want to toss me a small bone and give me the win if it is anyone other than a Dem that wins?

Back