Obama wouldn't qualify to be his own Security!

If you're only taking into account the last 8 years, then it certainly is. But if you look at the history of the U.S. and what we've done then it is not.

We've recovered from worse. It won't be fun and it won't be easy but it's not impossible with the right leadership. In my opinion Barack Obama is the one most suitable for the job of presidency. McCain, with his 26 years of experience in federal office has not been able to show (during this campaign) the same knowledge, temperment, or energy that Obama has.
There's also the differances between the two parties. The Republican party only has a vision of the past with no clue about the future.

Its funny that the hardcore republicans want to bring up Obama's "relationship" with Ayers as a scare tactic.

But they steadfastly want us to ignore Todd Palin's membership in the Alaskan Independence Party.

Joe Volger was a major mover in that party, and was one of the people calling for Alaska's secession from the US.

Vogler has been quoted as stating "I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."

Its funny that this association is ignored while Obama's is exploited.

Its funny that the hardcore republicans want to bring up Obama's "relationship" with Ayers as a scare tactic.

But they steadfastly want us to ignore Todd Palin's membership in the Alaskan Independence Party.

Joe Volger was a major mover in that party, and was one of the people calling for Alaska's secession from the US.

Vogler has been quoted as stating "I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."

Its funny that this association is ignored while Obama's is exploited.

I haven't heard Obama once bring up McCain's association with Keating. Obama met a handful of times with a radical. McCain took campaign contributions from a convicted felon while he was under investigation.

Back