Obama's Aunt An Illegal In The US

she's bothering me by taking the money of taxpayers and leeching off of us. If she decided not to be a leech then it would be a different story.

you're a college student being supported by your parents. no one is leeching off of you, that's not possible.

studies have shown that there is either a small net gain, or a wash out, when they compared what so-called illegal immigrants contribute compared to what they take, monetarily.

anyone staying up sweating over that should find something real to worry about. i'd start with my backyard if i were the mentally disturbed shit for brains who put up this thread.

1) even if your "studies" were true, that doesn't neccesarily apply to auntie obama

2) I'm not working NOW but I HAVE and I don't like my taxes going to paying for people that shouldn't even be here. If they are going to insist on being here illegally at least pay for yourself.

3) Just because I am not working currently, DOESN'T MEAN I am not qualified to be offended that OTHERS have to support her. If anything it makes me more objective.

4) I would like to see these "Studies"

why, why do i have to go search out studies that i have read over the years, BECAUSE I READ, just to show you something you've alreayd made clear you will reject ("even if these "studies' are true) over an issue that I don't care about, and that keeps only racists, like the one who started this thread, up at nights. no one else cares.

someday you'll come across the studies on your own, and you can wait until then to dismiss them.

if you feel comfortable harrassing an old lady who scraped together five dollars here and there to contribute to her nephew she really never got to know, then knock yourself out. i don't carry that kind of karma. never will, no matter the politics of the old lady in question. let's see who makes out better in the long run.

it actually has nothing to do with politics are far as I'm concerned.

By the way darla, I've read many studies refuting everything you've said. They also said that someone would one day claim the contrary on the message board, and that 83% of those that read the study that I read would have to inform people like you.

it actually has nothing to do with politics are far as I'm concerned.

By the way darla, I've read many studies refuting everything you've said. They also said that someone would one day claim the contrary on the message board, and that 83% of those that read the study that I read would have to inform people like you.

lol. whatever grind.

1) even if your "studies" were true, that doesn't neccesarily apply to auntie obama

2) I'm not working NOW but I HAVE and I don't like my taxes going to paying for people that shouldn't even be here. If they are going to insist on being here illegally at least pay for yourself.

3) Just because I am not working currently, DOESN'T MEAN I am not qualified to be offended that OTHERS have to support her. If anything it makes me more objective.

4) I would like to see these "Studies"

You have not even paid enough taxes to pay for your own butt yet, let alone anyone elses.

Back