Obama's First 100 Days: A Good Start

It's tragically hilarious how woefully ignorant the current crop of Americans are regarding the Constitution.

Abraham Lincoln delayed Emancipation until he could enact it as a wartime measure because he understood the enumerated powers of the Constitution. We have had few executives in the latter half of the 20th century who have obeyed Constitutional limits on their power.

You people who whine when Iraq was invaded without a declaration of war are completely 100% percent responsible for it by your disregard for the Constitution.

Bush could have never happened if Americans understood and respected the Constitution. Those who disregard the Constitution are the lowest of the low. Beneath contempt even. Their ignorance is their punishment and will be their undoing.

It's tragically hilarious how woefully ignorant the current crop of Americans are regarding the Constitution.

Abraham Lincoln delayed Emancipation until he could enact it as a wartime measure because he understood the enumerated powers of the Constitution. We have had few executives in the latter half of the 20th century who have obeyed Constitutional limits on their power.

You people who whine when Iraq was invaded without a declaration of war are completely 100% percent responsible for it by your disregard for the Constitution.

Bush could have never happened if Americans understood and respected the Constitution. Those who disregard the Constitution are the lowest of the low. Beneath contempt even. Their ignorance is their punishment and will be their undoing.

LOL. Epi's on his period again.

Well, we looked at your regard for the constitution and realize it didn't stop the war so we said, "eff it!"

LadyT you are just wrong. Sorry.

Would Bush have been able to invade Iraq without a declaration of war if our Constitution was taught in every school and obeyed in every government building?

Hell the fuck no.

But Americans have been taught for generations now that the Consitution isn't that important and that leaders can run roughshod over it to accomplish whatever they want (whether that be a shiny new social program or a brand new war).

People who disregard the Constitution are to blame.

I am truly sorry for you if you cannot see that.

QFT.

This is why I refuse to vote for anybody who doesn’t vow to fix the war powers act. Even though it may sound like I’m defending Bush and McCain at every turn, that is just because liberals don’t understand my sense of humor.

QFT.

This is why I refuse to vote for anybody who doesn’t vow to fix the war powers act. Even though it may sound like I’m defending Bush and McCain at every turn, that is just because liberals don’t understand my sense of humor.

lol:cof1:

QFT.

I am LMAO

CAB... (Chuckled a Bit)

cool.

I remember it was pretty cool at first when the ladies were all over me Damo. After awhile you start to take the sex symbol thing for granted and its pretty much something you have to deal with on a daily basis. To some its a burden. My advice, embrace it. That's how I survive.

I remember it was pretty cool at first when the ladies were all over me Damo. After awhile you start to take the $#@symbol thing for granted and its pretty much something you have to deal with on a daily basis. To some its a burden. My advice, embrace it. That's how I survive.

:lmao:

as opposed to CAB.

I remember it was pretty cool at first when the ladies were all over me Damo. After awhile you start to take the sex symbol thing for granted and its pretty much something you have to deal with on a daily basis. To some its a burden. My advice, embrace it. That's how I survive.
Well, at least I'll get used to it sometime. Until then I'll just relish it at every opportunity.

Back