Obama's grandmother dies

WRONG DAY. THis would have been GREAT pre-election stuff. Can't buy that kind of publicity, plus McCain would have had to lay off for a couple of days while he was paying his respects. She had really bad timing.

Terence Tolbert 44 also died of a heart attack last night, he was Obama's Nevada campaign director.

The man literally worked himself to death for this election and wont get to see Obama win.

Terence Tolbert 44 also died of a heart attack last night, he was Obama's Nevada campaign director.

The man literally worked himself to death for this election and wont get to see Obama win.

Whatever.... he had a heart attack... that happens... no need to go overly dramatic

I am very sorry his grandmother did not get to see something great that she helped to create come to fruition.

WRONG DAY. THis would have been GREAT pre-election stuff. Can't buy that kind of publicity, plus McCain would have had to lay off for a couple of days while he was paying his respects. She had really bad timing.

Well he might get sympathy votes from women.

I am very sorry his grandmother did not get to see something great that she helped to create come to fruition.

Me, too. I was really hoping that she'd be able to hang on long enough to see him become President-elect, at least. This must be so hard for him.

Me, too. I was really hoping that she'd be able to hang on long enough to see him become President-elect, at least. This must be so hard for him.

I know. That's got to be tough. He was one day away from being elected the to presidency.

That's incredibly sad.

Meanwhile, earlier today the California GOP filed a complaint against Obama for using his campaign plane to fly to see his grandmother before she died.

are you fucking kidding me?

Not one bit.

Obama for America violated federal law by converting its campaign funds to Senator Obama's personal use. Senator Obama recently traveled to Hawaii to visit his sick grandmother. This was the right thing for any grandson to do-at his own expense-but it was not travel that his campaign may fund. In Senator Obama's own words, his travels took him "off the [campaign] trail for a day." The trip featured no campaign events of any kind its 22-hour duration and his decision to travel was "not driven by political concerns," according to an Obama spokesperson. Since the trip's purpose was entirely and admittedly personal, the fact that he made campaign telephone calls and talked with staff aides while travelling does not convert this purely personal trip into a proper campaign expense. Therefore, the Obama Campaign violated the FEC's ban on "personal use" of campaign funds when it paid over $100,000 for the Campaign's charter to fly to Hawaii without obtaining reimbursement from Senator Obama.

http://www.cagop.org/index.cfm/press_release_586.htm

I made the joke earlier but it is really sad that she lived right up until the point that her Grandson was elected President of the United States. Not so much sad for her but sad for him.

Tomorrow morning, when that Berg guy gets on the radio, is he going to admit that he went to Hawaii for some other reason than to seal his birth records? Or do you think he'll ignore that he said that she was hale and well just this morning and keep on keeping on?

Why is it liberals want to follow their own set of rules & regulations? If he wanted to see his racist white granny, he should have paid for it with his own money, what a cheap ass fucker. But then again, this is the one, rules do not apply to him.

Back