Obama's grandmother dies

And McCain flew an airforce jet routinely to see his girlfriend. On one trip is when he crashed one.

but when you are the Admirals son.

Me, too. I was really hoping that she'd be able to hang on long enough to see him become President-elect, at least. This must be so hard for him.

yep, my heart is breaking. He helped her from under the bus to coffin.

yep, my heart is breaking. He helped her from under the bus to coffin.

are you accusing obama of helping to kill his grandmother?

is there some reason you see him as something less than human?

I think you have some serious soul-searching to do. I'd be ashamed of this if I were you.

are you accusing obama of helping to kill his grandmother?

is there some reason you see him as something less than human?

I think you have some serious soul-searching to do. I'd be ashamed of this if I were you.

LOL

The beginning of Obamacide's.

Anyone that knows the truth, will suddenly die a mysterious death.

wow thats very big of you superfreak... what happened to your compassionate conservatism?

Goofball, there is a difference between saying that it is too bad for him and his family and to empathize with them and stating Desh was being overly dramatic by claiming that he 'worked himself to death'.

Goofball, there is a difference between saying that it is too bad for him and his family and to empathize with them and stating Desh was being overly dramatic by claiming that he 'worked himself to death'.

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. The Japanese have a specific term for it, karoshi.

Back