Obama's Legacy

I think I clearly specified between Memorial Day and Labor Day. They are currently having gang wars in Chicago, which will push the violent crime death toll far past anything in recent years for the state. This is where Obama's "work" was done... this is where Obama made the "changes" in law, for the 'betterment' of society! I guess the place is just going to hell in a handbasket without Obama there to 'community organize' or whatever... but, maybe we can send him back, his people need him!

How the fuck can you logically connect videotaped confessions and a random gang war starting? You are a fucking braindead loon.

"Skyrocketing gangland deaths in Illinois are not a good testament to Obama's 'community organizing' abilities, or his legal and legislative work in the state"

{deleted personal insult}

That's a shame.

Yes, it is a shame Obama's legacy is so dismal. I am a 'results oriented' person, when someone touts their experience, I tend to look at the results of that experience... in Obama's case, he was a 'community organizer' and a 'civil rights' attorney, as well as a state representative.... this is his district in his state... where he had all of this experience he carries into the presidential elections... I think it is fundamentally important to look at the results... more gang-related deaths than troop deaths in Iraq between Memorial Day and Labor Day.... that is the results!

"You are a fucking braindead loon."

I see Dixie as providing a keen insight into the mind of the average Bush voter.

It's the only explanation for why the guy is still in office.

Yes, it is a shame Obama's legacy is so dismal. I am a 'results oriented' person, when someone touts their experience, I tend to look at the results of that experience... in Obama's case, he was a 'community organizer' and a 'civil rights' attorney, as well as a state representative.... this is his district in his state... where he had all of this experience he carries into the presidential elections... I think it is fundamentally important to look at the results... more gang-related deaths than troop deaths in Iraq between Memorial Day and Labor Day.... that is the results!

THERE WERE MORE MURDERS IN AMERICA BETWEEN THIS TIME AND THIS TIME LAST YEAR THAN IN IRAQ AND THEREFORE IRAQ IS SAFER THAN AMERICA!

Did I just graduate from Bush college?

Can you understand the concept behind per capita rates Dix?

I didn't connect anything, I just stated facts. If you made the connection, ask yourself why.

You mentioned that Obama had supported human rights measures, and then conveniently dropped something about a gang war in the end, and called the thread "Obama's legacy". Ask yourself why someone else would think you were making a connection between more human rights and increasing crime.

Okay...... I'll promise that I will never again vote for Bush! :D

You would, though. If there weren't term limits, you'd be one of 30% voting for him in November.

I think that's all anyone would need to know about you politically.

This

Dream_Caused_by_the_Flight_of_a_Bumblebee_around_a_Pomegranate_a_Second_Before_Awakening.jpg

is quite a bit less surreal than you Dix. Are you actually Salvador Dali?

THERE WERE MORE MURDERS IN AMERICA BETWEEN THIS TIME AND THIS TIME LAST YEAR THAN IN IRAQ AND THEREFORE IRAQ IS SAFER THAN AMERICA!

Did I just graduate from Bush college?

Can you understand the concept behind per capita rates Dix?

Waterhead, I am not arguing where is safer, but I would say it's probably safer in Iraq than Chicago right now, according to the statistics of gang-related murders between Memorial Day and Labor Day. I'm also not arguing per capita rates, far more people live in Iraq than Illinois. All I have done is stated the fact that more people have died in Illinois, the state Obama gained all of his 'experience' in, as a result of gang-related violence, which Obama fought hard to protect the rights of, than US soldiers in Iraq for the same period.

Waterhead, I am not arguing where is safer, but I would say it's probably safer in Iraq than Chicago right now, according to the statistics of gang-related murders between Memorial Day and Labor Day. I'm also not arguing per capita rates, far more people live in Iraq than Illinois. All I have done is stated the fact that more people have died in Illinois, the state Obama gained all of his 'experience' in, as a result of gang-related violence, which Obama fought hard to protect the rights of, than US soldiers in Iraq for the same period.

Dixie, what guilty murderers did he fight to "protect the rights of"? He didn't even oppose the death penalty.

You would, though. If there weren't term limits, you'd be one of 30% voting for him in November.

I think that's all anyone would need to know about you politically.

IF a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass when it jumps....
IF if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

What fucking possible difference does it make who you think I would vote for, IF?

Dixie, what guilty murderers did he fight to "protect the rights of"? He didn't even oppose the death penalty.

He fought to 'protect the rights' of all kinds... that is what a 'civil rights' attorney does, or did you not know that?

He DID oppose the death penalty in Illinois, for gangland violence which is responsible for more deaths than the war in Iraq between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

GUILTY murderer's who confess their crimes without a video camera running, can't be prosecuted based on that confession, thanks to Obama! Undoubtedly, some of those murderers are back on the streets of Illinois, contributing to the number of deaths which are greater than troop deaths in Iraq between Memorial Day and Labor Day.... thanks to Obama!

THIS IS HIS LEGACY! THIS IS THE RESULT OF HIS EXPERIENCE!

He fought to 'protect the rights' of all kinds... that is what a 'civil rights' attorney does, or did you not know that?

He DID oppose the death penalty in Illinois, for gangland violence which is responsible for more deaths than the war in Iraq between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

GUILTY murderer's who confess their crimes without a video camera running, can't be prosecuted based on that confession, thanks to Obama! Undoubtedly, some of those murderers are back on the streets of Illinois, contributing to the number of deaths which are greater than troop deaths in Iraq between Memorial Day and Labor Day.... thanks to Obama!

THIS IS HIS LEGACY! THIS IS THE RESULT OF HIS EXPERIENCE!

Why did the police try to extract a confession they knew they couldn't use? Because that would require not torturing people? Yes, let's make sure we torture innocent people into giving confessions, so that they aren't out walking the streets. Hopefully Dixie is next.

Thor, seriously, right-wing radio hosts will melt your mind. I've seen too many people lost to that shit. I don't wanna lose you too!

Water, your comment is predicated on the proposition that one has a mind capable of critical thought in the first place. Brent can't lose what he doesn't have!

Back