Obama's military now targeting children

But a Marine official here raised questions about whether the children were “innocent.” Before calling for the M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System mission in mid-October, Marines observed the children digging a hole in a dirt road in Nawa district, the official said, and the Taliban may have recruited the children to carry out the mission.

The incident underscores a continuing problem across Afghanistan. The use of children by the Taliban — through recruitment and as human shields — complicates coalition forces’ efforts to eliminate enemy fighters from the battlefield without angering civilians.

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Drones save our troops lives. If the terrorists want to embed themselves within schools, hosptials, and near women and children, it's not the problem or fault of our government. Let the people of Afghanistan (or whatever country) get their fucking kids out of harm's way because when the drones hit, we don't check ID.

if Bush or Romney was president, you libs would be screaming for a lynch mob over this. It's amazing that you'll accept violence and death of children because it's Obama.

if Bush or Romney was president, you libs would be screaming for a lynch mob over this. It's amazing that you'll accept violence and death of children because it's Obama.

Bush didn't have the brains to use drones. He'd rather kill our troops for no reason. But if he did, I would have said the same thing.

Does it matter what the libs did during Bush the lesser's terms as President? A Mormon RINO who'd been governor of Mass previously wouldn't have been any different than Obama anyways so that's moot as well...

What else you got? Are you gonna post a blog like the fucko that posted the OP?

I read the Military Times article that was linked, potassium chlorate is a bad way to get fucked up...we've been there longer than those kids have been alive, I'm not saying what they (Marines) did was the right thing to do (I've called off/disengaged firefights/contact because of haji's proclivity to use civilians as human shields), nor am I gonna say it was the wrong thing...I wasn't there going through the shit they went through - a mile in their shoes and fucko here wouldn't be posting this OP...

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Drones save our troops lives. If the terrorists want to embed themselves within schools, hosptials, and near women and children, it's not the problem or fault of our government. Let the people of Afghanistan (or whatever country) get their fucking kids out of harm's way because when the drones hit, we don't check ID.

Wow Howey, I agree with you 100% although I suspect you are being ironic. I am just watching a TV programme about the drones and the the admiral who was in charge says that the Pakistanis can close their airspace at any time and there would be no drone attacks. The fact is they don't, because they want to castigate the drone policy on an official level and support it in private as it is killing their enemies for them. He did say one thing though, in that he thought the control of drones should be handed to the military and not operated by the intelligence community.

Aside from being an asshole, you have definite comprehension problems, don't you?

So when you said "when the drones hit, we don't check IDs" you were really saying you were against the bombing of children, not for it?

So when you said "when the drones hit, we don't check IDs" you were really saying you were against the bombing of children, not for it?

Read my lips:

If the terrorists want to embed themselves within schools, hospitals, and near women and children, it's not the problem or fault of our government.

If the ppl of said terrorist country don't want their kiddies killed, get them the fuck out of the line of fire. They'll have more to train as suicide bombers when they turn ten.

Read my lips:

If the ppl of said terrorist country don't want their kiddies killed, get them the fuck out of the line of fire. They'll have more to train as suicide bombers when they turn ten.

Howey, I wonder why your acolytes are not dismayed by your support for drones? I can't see Bijou and co. agreeing with you somehow, especially as I agree with you as well!! The Taliban don't care about civilian casualties as it is all grist to the mill, why wait until they are ten when babies get even more points in the propaganda stakes.

Howey, I wonder why your acolytes are not dismayed by your support for drones? I can't see Bijou and co. agreeing with you somehow, especially as I agree with you as well!! The Taliban don't care about civilian casualties as it is all grist to the mill, why wait until they are ten when babies get even more points in the propaganda stakes.

Don't know. Ask them. I'm more concerned about American troops being killed than by saving Taliban children so they can grow up to the ripe old age of 12 to martyr themselves.

Uhhh, the laws of armed combat and our own policies kinda say otherwise. So you're also against international law that we signed, our own legal policies, and for child murder. And it sounds like racist child murder to me.

Back