Obama's military now targeting children

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Drones save our troops lives. If the terrorists want to embed themselves within schools, hosptials, and near women and children, it's not the problem or fault of our government. Let the people of Afghanistan (or whatever country) get their fucking kids out of harm's way because when the drones hit, we don't check ID.

This post epitomises disregard for the lives of children in the US of AIPAC. When the government doesn't give a rat's about foreign kids lives then it's not surprising that other home-grown monsters- of the Lanza variety- murder children for their own, misguided, reasons.
You've highlighted the fashion for dispassionate insanity, Howey. Your justifications reek.

When the government doesn't give a rat's about foreign kids lives then it's not surprising that other home-grown monsters- of the Lanza variety- murder children for their own, misguided, reasons.

Bravo, moon. Couldn't agree more.

Welcome!

Don't more kids drown in swimming pools than are killed by drones?

This post epitomises disregard for the lives of children in the US of AIPAC. When the government doesn't give a rat's about foreign kids lives then it's not surprising that other home-grown monsters- of the Lanza variety- murder children for their own, misguided, reasons.
You've highlighted the fashion for dispassionate insanity, Howey. Your justifications reek.

I agree. The picture of Pakistani children lighting candles for the victims in Newtown is particularly thought-provoking. Because we kill them every day without blinking an eye. But they are the same as the 20 little babies who died in terror in Newtown.

I agree. The picture of Pakistani children lighting candles for the victims in Newtown is particularly thought-provoking. Because we kill them every day without blinking an eye. But they are the same as the 20 little babies who died in terror in Newtown.

Grind pointed out that more kids drown in pools, so we shouldn't make such a big thing out of Newtown.

So when you said "when the drones hit, we don't check IDs" you were really saying you were against the bombing of children, not for it?

I am against the murder of children. I would like the troops to be out of Afghanistan. I do not agree with a lot of policies of the government/military.

I believe we have gotten a little too drone happy, like all weapons, it saves lives, but it also takes lives.

Did any righties ever start protest threads about Bush's military targeting children?

Grind pointed out that more kids drown in pools, so we shouldn't make such a big thing out of Newtown.

Grind is jerking off to impress Billy, who is a drunken PTSD victim, and a definite example of someone who should be possibly hospitalized, definitely in therapy, and in no way heavily armed.

I don't have anything to say to any of them here right now.

Grind is jerking off to impress Billy, who is a drunken PTSD victim, and a definite example of someone who should be possibly hospitalized, definitely in therapy, and in no way heavily armed.

I don't have anything to say to any of them here right now.

i wish you would look in the mirror and realize that a psychotic disturbed individual you are and voluntarily commit yourself

you're welcome

Back