Obama's Secret (Not the Turban Photo)

How does this even make sense to you? You said nothing about jollie using the schtick, but did to me, because you were waiting on Darla to say something. Uhhh... ok, I better get back to work before I waste more time....

I don't want to kill him...I'd love to see him put in one of those aluminum sweat boxes he advocates putting people who haven't even had a trial in, and rendition his un-amerian ass off to Syria, though. You can bet on that.

I don't want to kill him...I'd love to see him put in one of those aluminum sweat boxes he advocates putting people who haven't even had a trial in, and rendition his un-amerian ass off to Syria, though. You can bet on that.

You mean his outhouse?

Obama's women reveal his secret: he hates America.

hahahaha!

This is absolutely hilarious. They are this desperate that they are claiming he "Hates America".

They must be shitting themselves out of fear at this point. LOL, "hates America", "rancorous wife". Truthfully I find it beneath me to even humor bullshit like that.

Yup.................!

You do know that the article has nothing about Barack being a Muslim in it....

Right?

I just added a few facts to the mix...as I saw where this was going...'dog piles' from the left are always welcomed...they show a persons real intent and support...enough said!

I just added a few facts to the mix...as I saw where this was going...'dog piles' from the left are always welcomed...they show a persons real intent and support...enough said!

With the left you get 'dog piles', with the right you get 'Naked Arab Orgy piles'

Reminds me of one of your Ron Paul hachet jobs.
Would that be one of the made up stories about how Ron Paul's newletter was full of racist bullshit? Or how he ran the thing for a decade but didn't know what was going in it? Those hatchet jobs?

Okee Dokee then..........

With the left you get 'dog piles', with the right you get 'Naked Arab Orgy piles'

back to abba grab ass again...for the record those who did the bad deed were week-end warriors...not regulars...y'all caused this problemo by acting out in college pranks...which was carried to the battlefield by your peers...good one DD ya made my case!~

back to abba grab ass again...for the record those who did the bad deed were week-end warriors...not regulars...y'all caused this problemo by acting out in college pranks...which was carried to the battlefield by your peers...good one DD ya made my case!~

I went to Tech School and got my degree and began my career in less than two years... there was no 'college pranks' where I went. There were no dorms, I lived with my grandmother and took care of her when I got home from class. You fucked sheep when you were my age... that carried over into Arab Orgies, so all your fault bro.

Back to the Liberal cheapshots...

I went to Tech School and got my degree and began my career in less than two years... there was no 'college pranks' where I went. There were no dorms, I lived with my grandmother and took care of her when I got home from class. You fucked sheep when you were my age... that carried over into Arab Orgies, so all your fault bro.

This equals losing a argument...you are a tech kid...and where were you when abba grab ass took place?...surely you are not suggesting that only 2yr tech kids are perfect examples...your 4yr peers 'week-end warriors' along with a couple of 2yr techs were the culprits...and DD I do believe this was a Freudian slip on your part...bringing up having sex with sheep!...really? how was it cow tipper?

Blah blah blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah?...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...blah blah blah 'blah blah blah' blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah blah blah!...blah? blah blah blah blah blah ?

Well said SS.

This equals losing a argument...you are a tech kid...and where were you when abba grab ass took place?...surely you are not suggesting that only 2yr tech kids are perfect examples...your 4yr peers 'week-end warriors' along with a couple of 2yr techs were the culprits...and DD I do believe this was a Freudian slip on your part...bringing up having sex with sheep!...really? how was it cow tipper?

I lost an argument because you made an incorrect assumption. So to cover for your habitous incorrect assumptions, you tend to make other charges that make no sense whatsoever. It's very typical of you. The easiest one I ever caught you on was the whole Dixie Chicks arguement you so adamently believed you were right on, which I smoked your ass on. Now with more pointless arguements, somehow me going to Tech School in 2000-2002, I am connected to the Abu Ghraib scandal. This brings me to the conclusion that you do enjoy boning sheep, and occasionally, rubbing peanut butter in your butt crack waiting for a taker from the herd that might be a little hungry.

Back