Obama’s Speech Prompts Ten Questions from Republicans

ROFLMAO

Oh, Yurtie? I'm making fun of memes. Whenever I try to debate her, she says I'm "whining", and refuses to address the point.

But you miss the dozens of times she does that, and find the 1 time I'm doing a meme parody to make a fool out of yourself.

Nice going!

oh look....the board sheriff giving me a citation for not doing something or saying something to someone he thinks i should have....

you're a tool.....and a hypocrite....

and i will take your failure to address any of the questions as an admission that you can't because you know to do so, harms your cause.....

thanks buddy!

oh look....the board sheriff giving me a citation for not doing something or saying something to someone he thinks i should have....

you're a tool.....and a hypocrite....

and i will take your failure to address any of the questions as an admission that you can't because you know to do so, harms your cause.....

thanks buddy!

Sorry; you don't get the award for "saving face" today. As usual, you look like an idiot. At least you're not lying like you generally do.

Looking at the list, I'm surprised at how little actual substance there is. It's nitpicky, partisan garbage; it sounds like little kids who want to pick up their marbles & run away.

Not surprised at all that it appeals to your level of intellect...

And I love this irony:

"oh look....the board sheriff giving me a citation for not doing something or saying something to someone he thinks i should have...."

Followed by...

"and i will take your failure to address any of the questions as an admission that you can't because you know to do so, harms your cause....."

Nice to watch you debating yourself! Try listening to what you're saying....

ROFLMAO

Oh, Yurtie? I'm making fun of memes. Whenever I try to debate her, she says I'm "whining", and refuses to address the point.

But you miss the dozens of times she does that, and find the 1 time I'm doing a meme parody to make a fool out of yourself.

Nice going!

no all your doing now is trying to deflect from the questions posted..

but using me as an excuse is a form whining I'd have to say..which is becoming quite common for you lately

Last edited:
no all your doing now is trying to deflect from the questions posted..

but using me as an excuse is a form whining I'd have to say..which is becoming quite common for you lately

Pfeesh. You conservatives taught us that.

Move along now...

here's number 11
President Barack Obama: “Reducing the waste and inefficiency in Medicare and Medicaid will pay for most of this plan…the plan I’m proposing will cost around $900 billion over the next 10 years…”

if there is that much waste and inefficiency in Medicare, shouldn't we have passed a law yesterday to solve THAT problem?....

here's number 11

if there is that much waste and inefficiency in Medicare, shouldn't we have passed a law yesterday to solve THAT problem?....

Start with sending the criminals from the private sector to jail for a few years and cancelling their licenses to practice or provide health services.

And I love this irony:

"oh look....the board sheriff giving me a citation for not doing something or saying something to someone he thinks i should have...."

Followed by...

"and i will take your failure to address any of the questions as an admission that you can't because you know to do so, harms your cause....."

Nice to watch you debating yourself! Try listening to what you're saying....

um.....yeah....um....i see no irony, only your failure to actually debate the questions sheriff....

Sorry; you don't get the award for "saving face" today. As usual, you look like an idiot. At least you're not lying like you generally do.

Looking at the list, I'm surprised at how little actual substance there is. It's nitpicky, partisan garbage; it sounds like little kids who want to pick up their marbles & run away.

Not surprised at all that it appeals to your level of intellect...

IOW....you can't actually debate the substance of even one question

Back