Obama's Speech

Good plan....

My plan is point to out to all of you Democrats and Republicans what enormous tools you are.

If that doesn't succeed, I'll just vote Libertarian and keep hating you morons for what you're doing to this country.

Mr.Vegetarian/Libertarian...do not vote for anyone who is against free use of drugs...let's be honest for once in your sorry ass life...all you really-really care about is 'sex and drugs'...yeah baby this is a great plan and course to take our country in!:rolleyes:

Mr.Vegetarian/Libertarian...do not vote for anyone who is against free use of drugs...let's be honest for once in your sorry ass life...all you really-really care about is 'sex and drugs'...yeah baby this is a great plan and course to take our country in!:rolleyes:

Exhibit 1A: Tool

We'd all love a viable 3rd party, but it doesn't exist. What we have is a choice between 2 dramatically different directions the country can go in, despite what the parties have in common in terms of money & corruption.

You can participate, or you can sit it out. I'm not sure what the latter accomplishes; it's been my experience is that it helps people feel "above the fray," and removes accountability.

I'm tired of the 'both candidates are the same' garbage, though. Nader tried to peddle that about Bush & Gore in 2000. 100,000+ dead, 4 million refugees, 30,000+ casualties & a half trillion later....

You can participate, or you can sit it out. I'm not sure what the latter accomplishes; it's been my experience is that it helps people feel "above the fray," and removes accountability...

Well that is your opinion.

I wasn't old enough to vote in 2000, but if I had been and I took your advice I probably would have voted for Bush since he offered a better platform.

Then I would have had to sit through 8 years of Hell knowing I had helped to start it.

But if I had simply gone with my personal instincts and not voted, I would not be morally responsible for that.

Uh nope...........

lmao ur such a faggot.

I have to insist that you stop dreaming about me smoking pot and having "homo sex".

'if it walks like a duck...talks like a duck...most likely it is a duck' that would be you cupcake...! As for me...I feel sorry for you and your destructive habits!...Now go back to class and do your homework and let the 'Big Boys' take care of terrorism...!

'if it walks like a duck...talks like a duck...most likely it is a duck' that would be you cupcake...! As for me...I feel sorry for you and your destructive habits!...Now go back to class and do your homework and let the 'Big Boys' take care of terrorism...!

Big Boys like you, Tinydick?

The kind that won't help your party destroy our country.

And our Founders didn't design a system of political parties... Tool.

They had hoped it would not be the case but just how long did that hope carry into fact?

They all moved to a party system almost immediately. This is the product of our type of system. You can hate it all you want but it was an obvious by product of the structure of a democratic society.

What is not being done is you on the right walk away from the Republican party instead of forcing it to be responsive to your needs. You people shook your heads and walked away instead of ripping your party back from the hands of the weathy who use it to do their bidding.

My party aint perfect but look how it gets shaken to its core by our members.
Clinton was a shoe in Remember?

She is now an impossibility and is hanging in to try and demand its her "right" to be president because she feels she is next in line.

Go fight for your party and kick out the assholes.

Go read the history of the two party system. We have had it from the begining.

They had hoped it would not be the case but just how long did that hope carry into fact?

They all moved to a party system almost immediately. This is the product of our type of system. You can hate it all you want but it was an obvious by product of the structure of a democratic society.

What is not being done is you on the right walk away from the Republican party instead of forcing it to be responsive to your needs. You people shook your heads and walked away instead of ripping your party back from the hands of the weathy who use it to do their bidding.

My party aint perfect but look how it gets shaken to its core by our members.
Clinton was a shoe in Remember?

She is now an impossibility and is hanging in to try and demand its her "right" to be president because she feels she is next in line.

Go fight for your party and kick out the assholes.

Go read the history of the two party system. We have had it from the begining.

If corporate owned political system that masquerades itself as giving the people two choices is the natural byproduct of our "system" I would rather not participate in it. One does not have make politics a priority in how they conduct their lives or where they find fulfillment.

It is the citizens fault when it degrades into what you claim it is.

The republican party is just that now because the people who abandoned it and did not form a third party or join the other party.

Dont stand there and complain that the party you want doesnt exsist. Make the party you want to exsist come to life. When you run a country on the majority vote you need to coalese a majority of people to vote for the change you want to see. You can moan that its evil to have to do so but then you would be calling democracy evil. Make up your mind wether you believe in democracy or not and join the fray instead of standing on the side lines and saying "I hate all you guys for participating"

It is the citizens fault when it degrades into what you claim it is.

The republican party is just that now because the people who abandoned it and did not form a third party or join the other party.

Dont stand there and complain that the party you want doesnt exsist. Make the party you want to exsist come to life. When you run a country on the majority vote you need to coalese a majority of people to vote for the change you want to see. You can moan that its evil to have to do so but then you would be calling democracy evil. Make up your mind wether you believe in democracy or not and join the fray instead of standing on the side lines and saying "I hate all you guys for participating"

There you go again--I never said what you quoted me as saying. I am also not complaining that the party I want doesn't exist. Why do you even bother debating when you just make up things to respond to ?

No one. It's a waste of my time and gas. If there were someone that had a chance to beat the Demoblicans I would vote for them.

It was an answer to this as well as to Epic.

BTW how old are you Epic? you must be a kid if you were not old enough to vote in 2000?

It was an answer to this as well as to Epic.

BTW how old are you Epic? you must be a kid if you were not old enough to vote in 2000?

I'm 20. I've been posting on political messageboards since I was 12, so like Watermark I have a freakishly high level of political awareness for my age.

Kindly point out which part of that response was directed at something I posted .

In my experience with you on the other site you seemed to join the rabble there defending Bush.

Dude, if you have come to your senses now I commend you.

Back