Obama's stimulus plan

So, you are voting for the candidate that proposes what you just called "stupid". Thanks. Your candidate proposes what you think is stupid and associate with Bush. Maybe we should just start calling him O'Bush.... Soon he'll start backpedaling on drilling and will propose and accept the Republican ideal of drilling as well as doing all the other things... maybe he already has.

O'Bush seems to be rounding out nicely, totally incapable of standing up to the Rs.

As I said spin all you want. Remember I was NEVER stupid enough to vote for Bush.

As I said spin all you want. Remember I was NEVER stupid enough to vote for Bush.
No, you just vote for somebody who proposes what you associate with Bush and call "stupid" because you pretend that means "change". :rolleyes:

Your amazing ability to crawfish is absolutely astounding, but clear and apparent to everybody else. You might even convince yourself you didn't call it stupid now that you know O'Bush is proposing it.

Crawfish ? I have never been an obama worshipper. I pretty much hate all politicians, just hate the rebutlickens worse.

I do not expect an miracles if Obama is elected. I do expect some change from the Bush plan to ruin though.
A different plan to ruin would at least be a change :D

Crawfish ? I have never been an obama worshipper. I pretty much hate all politicians, just hate the rebutlickens worse.

I do not expect an miracles if Obama is elected. I do expect some change from the Bush plan to ruin though.
A different plan to ruin would at least be a change :D
I can't see the difference. One proposes we borrow money from the Chinese and give it to people and calls it a stimulus package, the other proposes we borrow money from the Chinese and give it to people and calls it a stimulus package.

That's "change" all right!

"So, you are voting for the candidate that proposes what you just called "stupid". Thanks. "

Obama has a few proposals that I might characterize as stupid, or otherwise disagree with. On the whole, I agree with his positions the vast majority of the time, however, especially when compared to McCain.

That's how people vote, Damo. If we all waited for a candidate who perfectly matched our outlook & views, we'd never vote.

"So, you are voting for the candidate that proposes what you just called "stupid". Thanks. "

Obama has a few proposals that I might characterize as stupid, or otherwise disagree with. On the whole, I agree with his positions the vast majority of the time, however, especially when compared to McCain.

That's how people vote, Damo. If we all waited for a candidate who perfectly matched our outlook & views, we'd never vote.
I understand how people vote, Onceler. This is something running between one of the hugest partisan hacks that pretends to be something other than a hack and I.

I know I am a republican, you all know I am a republican. Uscit tries to pretend to be more open than that because he once voted for a local dog catcher that was an "R" and tries to present himself as some open-minded Independent thinker. However he falls into line on his votes and always has. He's a hack, one of the worst types, IMO, the type that first decides how they will vote based on party then pretends to back-fill it with any excuse they can muster that isn't the actual reason they are voting that way.

I can't see the difference. One proposes we borrow money from the Chinese and give it to people and calls it a stimulus package, the other proposes we borrow money from the Chinese and give it to people and calls it a stimulus package.

That's "change" all right!

Ohh I forgot I was dealing with a rightie and only one issue can be viewed at a time.
My apologies.

The more money I get back from this debacle of government waste the better. 2.6 Trillion in revenue and they cant get it right. I want my money back.

The more money I get back from this debacle of government waste the better. 2.6 Trillion in revenue and they cant get it right. I want my money back.
The problem is, they open a credit line for you and some time we'll have to pay it back. You aren't getting "your" money back.

Back