Obama's Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks and Cronies

Here's a quarter. Go buy yourself a sense of humor, Nostradamus.

images

You're a little off base with the "Nostradamus" bit...but it was still dang funny!

You should have gone with Kreskin...Nostradamus predicted the future, Kreskin reads minds, which is what Damo did when he "translated" your post for others.

You're a little off base with the "Nostradamus" bit...but it was still dang funny!

You should have gone with Kreskin...Nostradamus predicted the future, Kreskin reads minds, which is what Damo did when he "translated" your post for others.
I like Nostradamus better, I can write nonsense quatrains that people will use to "predict" the future for generations too.... I'd do it if I could make money on it right now rather than some idiot buying it 400 years after I died...

;)

And I am waaay better than Kreskin...

Kreskin, that's perfect. I was only coming up with women, like Sylvia Browne, Jean Dixon and Joan Quigley.

You know Damocles holds libs to a different standard. The statute of posting limitations runs only a few hours for us. Forget actually researching the names, something the OP didn't do. Next time I'll cram all night before the test. :)

Back