Occupy vs. Tea Party

Um, the causal relationship you need to establish is the purported negative coverage of the Tea Party leading to the decline in its popularity over time.

LOL- The biased media coverage has absolutely 0 relationship to peoples impression- right. How is it do you suppose that the public has an opinion of the TEA Party then?

I have always thought that propoganda by repetition was more on the right - like "Al Qaeda/Saddam," or "WMD's/Saddam."

But, I just learned this week that you don't know the difference between op-ed & a news piece, so I'm not sure which "media' you're talking about.

Just for you........http://www.fas.org/irp/cia/product/iraq-wmd.pdf

Yeah....and I can give you quotes from Democrats about Saddam and WMD starting 1996 and continuing into 2003...7 years worth of rants..again and again

312660_10150323868848935_36496893934_7991663_931317460_n.jpg

Blaming the media in not only easy, its also the undeniable truth......its easier than the time honored traditional method of you blaming Bush for everything because you were telling a lie that needed the repeated over and over (the Nazi method) by the media to convince others........
Truth is always easier....

That's the funny thing about the truth. You don't need to believe it, for it to be true. You need beliefs for what isn't true. (per Dr. Ron Smothermon, author of "Winning Through Enlightenment")

Back