Oh no, Palin's got a little problem.

A hang nail on the big toe of a consertative is a problem worth talking about. I will bet money she got that that hang nail by kicking around baby seals.

Speculate on everything you see with Palin--anything you can grab. It looks desperate--and it is.

She's clearly hiding the pregnancy from her daughter. What a scumbag, and she wants to get into the lives of every American women also.

I see why your concerned---bitch! lol

Women have personal responsibility also---but I did not know you even liked women. Swinging both ways scares me.

Last edited:
A hang nail on the big toe of a consertative is a problem worth talking about. I will bet money she got that that hang nail by kicking around baby seals.

Speculate on everything you see with Palin--anything you can grab. It looks desperate--and it is.

If it's true, then obviously, it's newsworthy. Especially since they've played up her giving birth to the child despite ds as a sign of her commitment to pro-life.

If it's true, then obviously, it's newsworthy. Especially since they've played up her giving birth to the child despite ds as a sign of her commitment to pro-life.

SHUSH!

I'm personally rollin' out the Obama smear machine, and I'm not being half as dirty as the Republicans are anyway.

is what true?--your made up story or implications?

Did you hear about the lady who moved to a rural area. There was a "deer crossing" sign near her new home that she did not like the placement of. So, she call the county commissioner to tell them to remove the sign---because it was not a safe place for the deer to cross. Wanna bet that lady is a liberial? That is the epitome of liberial thinking. Your logic reminded me of that true story.

SHUSH!

I'm personally rollin' out the Obama smear machine, and I'm not being half as dirty as the Republicans are anyway.

lol--like Obama needs any help to smear himself.

Ayres, Wright, his wife, his commie ideas he regurgatates. His voting three times to kill breathing babies on a table. His tire pressure energy plan. His wanting to kill the best health care system in the world---Help him out man!---lol

the more you drink--the less you think.

lol--like Obama needs any help to smear himself.

Ayres, Wright, his wife, his commie ideas he regurgatates. His voting three times to kill breathing babies on a table. His tire pressure energy plan. His wanting to kill the best health care system in the world---Help him out man!---lol

COMMIE! KILL BABIES! DESTROY BEST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM EVER!!

The day Republicans realize that Americans are finally wising up against these talking points is the day they will be reduced to two seats in the legislature.

The proof offered is pretty weak.

Yeah, and it flies in the face of common sense. Babies with Down's syndrome are typically born to mothers over 40. I've never heard of a Down's baby born to a young mother. I don't doubt that it happens, but it is very rare.

But of course liberals are going to lie - it is their only weapon.

Sarah is an OUTSTANDING Vice Presidential pick who stole the spotlight from the crybaby Obama bin Biden. Somebody call the waaaambulance!

COMMIE! KILL BABIES! DESTROY BEST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM EVER!!

The day Republicans realize that Americans are finally wising up against these talking points is the day they will be reduced to two seats in the legislature.

I think it is funny that you think the elected republicans and democrats hate eachother. It is a show--entertainment at best.

Frank--in one of Obamas books you bought--the 80 year old man Obama met as a boy in Hawaii (while he was living a underpriveledged life in a private school) that inspired obama so much---is a die hard Russian communist from the communist party, and was instrumental in setting up the communist party in the USA. His American hating preacher of 20 years. His saying American is not a nation of ownership--but a nation of "on your own" (which is freedom). His collectivist philosophies are straight from Marksism. Obamma voted three times to kill a baby breathing on its own if a late term obortion failed--and we have the best health care in the world because of free market enthusisum. Sure---some free market industries don't have legitimate competition (where the free market fails IMO), but face the facts---nobody in the world can take care of their people better than Americans can take care of themselfs. Obama, like you, is simply regurgating what he learned--he is not a thinker either--remove his teleprompter-and watch him clam up. just like you do whan I ask you to think for yourself.

obama commie--proven I think
Baby killer voted three times
and if you get sick--just try another country.

Last edited:
is what true?--your made up story or implications?

Did you hear about the lady who moved to a rural area. There was a "deer crossing" sign near her new home that she did not like the placement of. So, she call the county commissioner to tell them to remove the sign---because it was not a safe place for the deer to cross. Wanna bet that lady is a liberial? That is the epitome of liberial thinking. Your logic reminded me of that true story.

I know of someone who lives in Durango, CO that thought they could put up one of those "invisible fences" to keep deer out of their yard :)

You've gotta be a fuckin troll. "Marksism"...

Nope--I am me--not anybody else. Thank you for the typo error or spell check. your so smart to think there is a coorolation between the command of the english language, or how many words I can type in a min--to wisdom or intelligence. if you think there is a coorolation between spelling/typing, and intellignece or wisdom---your a educated moron.

Back