Oh no, Palin's got a little problem.

I know of someone who lives in Durango, CO that thought they could put up one of those "invisible fences" to keep deer out of their yard :)

That is funny to even imagine! I will have to tell my son!!! How did it end up for them?:cof1:

Liberals would never hurt the little deers!

I have a very liberal friend who hunts. He thinks all handguns should be banned, but loves to take his rifles out.

And he is treated like a pariah by his more liberal friends for his hobby.

He and I stay clear of a few topics and its fine.

I have a very liberal friend who hunts. He thinks all handguns should be banned, but loves to take his rifles out.

And he is treated like a pariah by his more liberal friends for his hobby.

He and I stay clear of a few topics and its fine.
As long as the loons on the right have guns every lefty should be out learning how to shoot one. I used to hang out with Militia members in Kansas, They were scary but had cool weps. By 4 in the afternoon they were all hammered drunk and shooting at "targets" Scary group of republicans.

As long as the loons on the right have guns every lefty should be out learning how to shoot one. I used to hang out with Militia members in Kansas, They were scary but had cool weps. By 4 in the afternoon they were all hammered drunk and shooting at "targets" Scary group of republicans.

Personally, I would like to see something like the NRA Safe Shooting class as part of the public school phys ed curriculum.

Maybe have a return to rifle competitions as a popular sport.

In my opinion it would certainly be better than some of the garbage we have out there.

Back