OH NO! WHAT'S A RED NECK TO DO!!!!!

ba_7.JPG

lets see 1111 4181 now if I just knew the state...

Maybe in hillbilly parts of the country, having nuts hanging from your truck is considered bad ass or masculine.

Drive that truck down past San Franciso's Polk street gay bars, and the locals will think you're a fancy boy looking for some action.

LOL we used to have some Mickey Mouse ears for our TV (and got like 2 channels, the most ever picked up on a TV at my parents house) and I would hold the racket we had over them and click the button, and it would run interference on the signal and piss everyone off. :)

LOL we used to have some Mickey Mouse ears for our TV (and got like 2 channels, the most ever picked up on a TV at my parents house) and I would hold the racket we had over them and click the button, and it would run interference on the signal and piss everyone off. :)
Wow, I just used the signal jammer I made in electronics class...

Wow, I just used the signal jammer I made in electronics class...

A jacobs ladder works fine.

does anyone have a jammer that you can aim at the little rasberry cars that drag on speed bumps and go thump thump ?
I would love to hear about 80 db of buzz or static from them :)

A jacobs ladder works fine.

does anyone have a jammer that you can aim at the little rasberry cars that drag on speed bumps and go thump thump ?
I would love to hear about 80 db of buzz or static from them :)
They usually are listening to Cd's or an MP3 player. No jamming available...

They are funny and make the person who placed them a large part of the joke.

Have no balls and must buy plastic prosthetic ones to place on thier vehicle because if they wore them themselfs they could not walk straight because they are not used to having balls.

"Oh. So THAT's where your wife put them after she cut them off."

Back