OHH the horror

Ocelor is a jackass following me around cause I shoved is used software salesman head up his ass so many times.

At the service areas on the WVA turnpike in the past few weeks the starbucks had no lines for the first time I have seen them that way. People were stopping to bathroom and eat, but no starbucks.

yes in tough times a $5 coffee has got to go
I actually was looking at the stock right at the end of it's run up.
Blind ass luck and nothing I wanted to sell kept me from buying that dog right before it tanked.

And lots of mall shopping has to go, and fast food. McDonalds, Burger king, etc will probably survive, but the trendy places will suffer.

mcdonalds is a good stock buy right now, I agree on the poser upper end stores but the long established ones will do fine.

I think Starbucks just overbuilt. We have eight Starbuck sites within 2 miles of each other, that's not counting two locations in a book store and a food store.

Starbucks is dependent on money that people have to blow. Spending $4 on coffee is one of the first things to go when money gets tight.

Top you do realize that we just finished the worst first half of the year market wise since 1970's and the DJIA is lower now then it was in Jan 3 2000 and that housing market is crashing and inflation is completely out of control right?

Its not just the price of a gallon of gas.. its the problem that this country is so spread out that everything costs more money to get transported. I have heard talk that railroads are starting to bloom again because its so much money to transport via tractor tailors.

In my opinion this is a worse recession then the 1999-2000 one.

The rail roads coming back would be a good thing. There much more efficient for transporting bulk goods then diesel trucks. It's understandable why Americans don't particularly care for rail roads, considering their history, but they are more efficient.

mcdonalds is a good stock buy right now, I agree on the poser upper end stores but the long established ones will do fine.

I think Chipotle's will do well to. Locally they had free burritos for 3 hours. I may be biased, I love their product (yum) and I think their business model may be the best in the fast food industry. Compared to burger joints they have lower food cost, lower labor cost and lower utility cost while they sell a superior product with assembly line precision.

CNBC talked up Chipolte big time for weeks last year. We don't have them in Metro Nawlins

They make a burrito big enough to choke a horse. You walk down the buffet line and a server ask what type of rice, beans, meat, salsa, cheese, etc you want on your burrito. The best part is that it's nutritious, low in fat, quite tasty and only cost around $5. I think the beat the hell out of the typical McFried fastfood while costing about the same.

chipolte ? Yum foods ? We don't have them here. Are they like Taco Smell ?

OH god no. Chipotle's is nothing like taco death. Taco Death burritos are made of hamburger, refried beans and chedder and look like some on shit on a tortilla and rolled it up.

Chipotle's use only organic produce. They take about a 16 inch tortilla and steam it then add herbed rice then you get your choice of beans (black, red, pintos), your choice of grilled meat, (pork, steak, chicken), Salsa's (Hot, medium, mild and corn), cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce. When they roll it up it's about 3 to 4 inches in diameter and about 6 or 7 inches long. You eat a burrito there and you'll never, ever go back to Taco Death.

Back