Oil headed for $150 without US support for more drilling, Shale CEO Says

I would never lie to you- or anyone else Birdbrain!
Blatant lie.
Now, shut up and educate yourself before Parroting Fox News. First of all learn how to read! Then read this....
I am not parroting Fox News or any other Democrat owned news agency.
Another blatant lie from a Democrat owned propaganda site.

Blatant lie.

I am not parroting Fox News or any other Democrat owned news agency.

Another blatant lie from a Democrat owned propaganda site.

You are one retarded and very goofy parrot! Have you been abused?

23259.gif

[FONT="]“Most of the refineries were closed due to [COLOR=#040C28]demand loss as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic[/COLOR]. But, aren't these companies earning billions of dollars? Isn't that an argument for keeping these refineries open? There are two points to make on that argument.”[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#5E5E5E][FONT="]Nov 15, 2022

[/FONT]

O7a9 OUZBPKFy46kIbY52zPpwLUVkyeZ2JeKmALAHcCoJMDaCSW6GmRdPeBgQd 8RBya1Q02MsHgqZJYYp3gszG6i7DguZIDdUkcaxXx8rtyCb2AP TwOSPKlfPwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://www.forbes.com › 2022/11/15

[h=3]Here's Why The U.S. Has Lost Oil Refining Capacity - Forbes[/h]

So you admit they were closed. You're really bad at this.

Is this a prediction? I’ll place it in the prediction thread.

You do that, because you better hold onto your ass, it's going to get real bad.

Biden has fucked things up royally. Prepare for half-tank rationing and crazy gas prices, and with that goes food, too.

Dumbshits.

You're not reasonable...you're a tool.

If Nordberg was a tool, he'd be a Chinese one.

You ever put Chinese tools to an F150 transmission bolt? :laugh:

What I got was a bleeding knuckle, and a busted socket and ratchet.

Useless.

Last edited:
Immature doesn't mean wrong.

You respond very childishly. Insults and fleeing are pretty much teenage. I wait for you right wingers to talk about gas prices and Eggs (remember that one), and thank Biden for solving those problems. It seems consistent that if you blame him when things go bad, you should credit him when those same things get better.

You respond very childishly. Insults and fleeing are pretty much teenage. I wait for you right wingers to talk about gas prices and Eggs (remember that one), and thank Biden for solving those problems. It seems consistent that if you blame him when things go bad, you should credit him when those same things get better.

Causing the problem is not solving the problem, Nordbutt.

If Nordberg was a tool, he'd be a Chinese one.

You ever put Chinese tools to an F150 transmission bolt? :laugh:

What I got was a bleeding knuckle, and a busted socket and ratchet.

Useless.

That cheap junk is no match for Ford's transmission bolts. Sorry about your knuckles.

China Bloc may be more or less OK....it is too early to know....but the rest of the world especially West is going into bad recession/depression, which will last many years....so maybe not.

Biden has no such power. The oil companies are shutting them because many are too polluted and expensive to salvage. They can see EVs will cut down on future use of fossil fuels.

lol....they are "too polluted" under the stringent requirements set by Biden......besides that, what incentive is there for the oil industry to invest in improved facilities when Biden and friends have set a goal to bankrupt them like they did to the coal industry.......

“Most of the refineries were closed due to demand loss as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. But, aren't these companies earning billions of dollars? Isn't that an argument for keeping these refineries open? There are two points to make on that argument.”Nov 15, 2022

O7a9 OUZBPKFy46kIbY52zPpwLUVkyeZ2JeKmALAHcCoJMDaCSW6GmRdPeBgQd 8RBya1Q02MsHgqZJYYp3gszG6i7DguZIDdUkcaxXx8rtyCb2AP TwOSPKlfPwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

https://www.forbes.com › 2022/11/15

Here's Why The U.S. Has Lost Oil Refining Capacity - Forbes

Wall St. says that the oil price cannot sustain next year, and are forecasting $70/bbl.. OPEC cannot afford to cut production forever, and demand is down.
Price dropped more than $2 yesterday as profit taking kicked in.
I can't see the OP's posts, but he's a moron.

China Bloc may be more or less OK....it is too early to know....but the rest of the world especially West is going into bad recession/depression, which will last many years....so maybe not.

You should pay more attention to China. It's on the verge of civil war.

Wall St. says that the oil price cannot sustain next year, and are forecasting $70/bbl.. OPEC cannot afford to cut production forever, and demand is down.
Price dropped more than $2 yesterday as profit taking kicked in.
I can't see the OP's posts, but he's a moron.

OPEC did not cut production. The U.S. did.

Back