Ok, I admit I was wrong about global warming

Carbon taxes are, honestly, the kindest idea I have in mind.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Renewbles shall be subsidized to be equal in price to oil and nonrenewables in price, and so the oil age will end, and Americas economy shall collapse, and Europes and China shall surpass us, and global warming shall not come to pass, so I may kill America like I have always wanted to!

Carbon taxes to fund alternative energy sources might be the best way to help fund weaning ourselves off of imported oil.

Global warming can be the excuse, but carbon taxes still have merit in our current and future situation.

Carbon taxes to fund alternative energy sources might be the best way to help fund weaning ourselves off of imported oil.

Global warming can be the excuse, but carbon taxes still have merit in our current and future situation.

Greedy corporate investor(in alternative energy): LOL it's perfect! They're ready to pay more for this technology we've been waiting to release since the 70's. This carbon caper is the best thing to come along in years. That crafty Al Gore. I shoulda know that's what he was winking to me about.

Greedy corporate investor(in alternative energy): LOL it's perfect! They're ready to pay more for this technology we've been waiting to release since the 70's. This carbon caper is the best thing to come along in years. That crafty Al Gore. I shoulda know that's what he was winking to me about.
Nah, Gore just likes the way you look in your jeans!

Carbon taxes are, honestly, the kindest idea I have in mind.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Renewbles shall be subsidized to be equal in price to oil and nonrenewables in price, and so the oil age will end, and Americas economy shall collapse, and Europes and China shall surpass us, and global warming shall not come to pass, so I may kill America like I have always wanted to!

Some might might think you were being sarcastic, the rest know better.

Peer reviewed?

I don't trust anything that's been peer-reviewed. You can't trust "peers;" it reeks too much of consensus.

I'm much more about the "lone wolf", renegade scientists out there, whose research flies in the face of untrustworthy peers.

Peer reviewed?

I don't trust anything that's been peer-reviewed. You can't trust "peers;" it reeks too much of consensus.

I'm much more about the "lone wolf", renegade scientists out there, whose research flies in the face of untrustworthy peers.
Yeah! Like these "lone wolves"...

...new research by scientists at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) and Ohio State University.

Those crazy universities and National Centers!

Yeah! Like these "lone wolves"...

...new research by scientists at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) and Ohio State University.

Those crazy universities and National Centers!

Shoot...forgot to put the goofy smiley face.

I thought you had a good internal detector for sarcasm?

And by the way Damo, your two little cyber-brats, whom i am convinced you fathered, Grind and Water, are hitting on me on profile pages, and when I told them to knock it off because it grosses me out to have two guys young enough to be my sons doing that, they started caling me old enough to be their grandmothr and "old lady".

You can consider this an official complaint, since I can think of no better place to file it than one of tincan's stupid threads.

Peer reviewed?

Yeah like those first guys that said the earth was not flat or the center of the universe.
conservatives really hated them.

Back