Oklahoma schools in revolt over Bible mandate

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
christer taliban

Educators in Oklahoma are refusing a state order to incorporate the Bible into their lesson plans, setting up an inevitable showdown with the start of the school year just weeks away.

Ryan Walters, the state superintendent of public instruction, last week released guidelines to schools for how they should be integrating the Bible into classrooms, saying educators who are against the initiative “will comply, and I will use every means to make sure of it.”

The message from some schools in the state: Bring it on.

christer taliban

Fire their asses. Being nice to leftist assholes never works. When will people realize that caving into leftist bullshit is like Chamberlain dealing with Hitler.

Spoken like a true fundamentalist zealot bowing to the Ayatollahs.

Next thing you know, Xtian zealot freaks will find out which teachers aren't complying and crash airplanes into their houses.
Completely meaningless^^^^^ If they don't do their job fire their asses. Period. Reagan did it with the traffic controllers. Don't like whats done? Get the hell out.

Completely meaningless^^^^^ If they don't do their job fire their asses. Period. Reagan did it with the traffic controllers. Don't like whats done? Get the hell out.

Their JOB is teaching ACADEMIC KNOWLEDGE not fundamentalist fairy tales.

Forcing schools to teach the Bible is every bit as bad as forcing them to teach CRT/DEI.

Worse, actually.

Their JOB is teaching ACADEMIC KNOWLEDGE not fundamentalist fairy tales.

Forcing schools to teach the Bible is every bit as bad as forcing them to teach CRT/DEI.

Worse, actually.
Teachers haven't taught "ACADEMIC KNOWLEDGE" in decades. What a dunce you are.

Yeah your leftist clap trap bullshit is better right? You're all idiots.

Teachers haven't taught "ACADEMIC KNOWLEDGE" in decades. What a dunce you are.

Yeah your leftist clap trap bullshit is better right? You're all idiots.

This from a no educated redneck idiot who's never set foot in a school classroom in his life

What a trashy, lying piece of dog shit you are.

This from a no educated redneck idiot who's never set foot in a school classroom in his life

What a trashy, lying piece of dog shit you are.
Uh oh someone got their little feelings hurt. You have no idea where I've been but when have facts ever been a thing for knuckleheads like you leftists.

Uh oh someone got their little feelings hurt. You have no idea where I've been but when have facts ever been a thing for knuckleheads like you leftists.

There are two facts that I and everybody else know.

That you are...

a) an uneducated dumbass redneck and

b) a filthy, lying piece of dog shit.

There are two facts that I and everybody else know.

That you are...

a) an uneducated dumbass redneck and

b) a filthy, lying piece of dog shit.
Yes i agree you are both of those.

I love how proud you are of being so utterly retarded.

Back