"Old and quite weird": Democrats finally discover new effective attack — and Republicans hate it

See the idjuts try to deny the Demfreaks, while trying to call normal, hetero familymen " weird". :ROFLMAO: :rofl2:

341c342c-df9c-4cee-9870-757b7938b96c-large16x9_BRINTON.png

VQJQC37EDRGENBGN3GTWQ26CFQ.jpg

Last edited:
This narrative is being endlessly mocked on X on the theme "What they say about you applies much more to them".

Reactions: TOP
As Tucker says often the elites completely lack self awareness.

It has to do with the fact that WOKE is a cult.

Reactions: TOP
who told you this was effective?

You DO realize it is how Trump has run all of his campaigns, correct? So it MUST be effective if your guy uses it literally all the time.

Trump IS an odd duck. I doubt very highly that anyone actually DOUBTS that claim. I would assume even HE realizes it. People who have the dark triad of personality traits are definitely weird. But then you add it onto someone who has clearly never been particularly smart and you get a VERY odd combination of psychopathy and overt toddler like inclinations.

Then you factor in the various weirdnesses (like not being able to walk on ramps without help or drinking using two hands to hold his cup....things which Donny himself would lambasted in anyone else) and you have a pretty weird guy.

Damn that's like 3 times in a row. Dude, it's going to be okay. Slow, deep breaths.

The Charlton Heston GIF is how you know Stone doesn't have anything meaningful to add but he really really wants you to notice that he exists.

It's iind of an existential cry for the world to notice him.

You know that look you get from your dog when it's trying to understand what you're saying? This one: View attachment 28613
This is my reaction when I hear something stupid like this for the first time. Trying hard to understand the meaning of this silly crap.

This is my reaction when I hear the same thing from 10 different leftard talking heads across the country: View attachment 28615

They ran it up the flagpole and all you communazis saluted. IDIOTS!

:chuckle:

The really funny thing is: you are mocking exactly how Trump runs his own candidacies. Trump spends all his time coming up with lame "nicknames" to call people or he's busy mocking the disabled or he's lying about people.

If you think it's stupid for Libtards what do you think it says about YOUR GUY????

^^^^^THIS is the level of discoourse Trump's people prefer. Since substantively discussing policy is not something even Trump cares about it suffices just to find funny pictures of weird folks on the Left.

Honestly the MAGA cult is kind of like a bunch of toddlers.
Don't like your own bullshit back in your faces, do you?

"WEIRDNESS" is the point; you LOSE.

Back