Olympian Torah Bright’s ‘insane’ breastfeeding photo leads to backlash

Caution: Photo could be extremely offense to some:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/17/torah-brights-insane-breastfeeding-photo-leads-to-backlash/
"After receiving backlash over a partially nude breastfeeding photo she shared to Instagram and Facebook on Mother’s Day, Bright sent an emotional message to fellow moms feeling unsupported about how they choose to parent."

'Breastfeeding'. Is there a problem?

Why the fuck can't you leftist cunts just leave people alone? Must you stupid fucks comment on everything?

Why the fuck can't you leftist cunts just leave people alone? Must you stupid fucks comment on everything?

I've noticed some of the Jesus Freaks complaining about Moms breastfeeding in Malls and at Public Parks. I was just curious about what the Evangelicals would complain about now. You know, a young Mom, enjoying her backyard with her son, exercising and feeding her son at the same time.

I'm sure there is SOMETHING you will find to complain about.

I've noticed some of the Jesus Freaks complaining about Moms breastfeeding in Malls and at Public Parks. I was just curious about what the Evangelicals would complain about now. You know, a young Mom, enjoying her backyard with her son, exercising and feeding her son at the same time.

I'm sure there is SOMETHING you will find to complain about.

Not at all you stupid fuck. First who gives a fuck if she breastfeeds. It's no one else's fucking business except you leftist cunts MUST make everything your fucking business. Next my wife breastfed and she didn't everywhere we went and if people said anything if she didn't say I did that you should mind your own damn business. There was a day when liberals still roamed the earth they would say if you don't like it dont look. However you fucking leftists have devoured the poor liberals and asa result we get you butting into everyone's business.

Not at all you stupid fuck. First who gives a fuck if she breastfeeds. It's no one else's fucking business except you leftist cunts MUST make everything your fucking business. Next my wife breastfed and she didn't everywhere we went and if people said anything if she didn't say I did that you should mind your own damn business. There was a day when liberals still roamed the earth they would say if you don't like it dont look. However you fucking leftists have devoured the poor liberals and asa result we get you butting into everyone's business.

Hmmm ... I think you may have missed the point.

Hmmm ... I think you may have missed the point.

I am just sick and tied of everybody thinking it's quite alright to comment about everything they see. Why can't people just look at it and move on. Why must we be subjected to everyones.opinion about everything. Don't you ever get tired of it?

I am just sick and tied of everybody thinking it's quite alright to comment about everything they see. Why can't people just look at it and move on. Why must we be subjected to everyones.opinion about everything. Don't you ever get tired of it?

Look, I don't want to pop your bubble here ... but this is a Politics Forum. You know, where people come to discuss Current Events, Politics, Social Phenomenon, and Ethics.

You might be looking for the Cat Forum ... it's over that way ------------->

Look, I don't want to pop your bubble here ... but this is a Politics Forum. You know, where people come to discuss Current Events, Politics, Social Phenomenon, and Ethics.

You might be looking for the Cat Forum ... it's over that way ------------->

Was the OP a story from this forum? This is where you come to argue opinions. Don't want to hear them then don't come here. Please tell me you understand the difference.

Huh? You do know who owns the NY Post that published the story, right?

It's that "not a leftist" cunt - Rupurt Murdoch. It seems it's not the leftists that couldn't leave people alone.

Was the OP a story from this forum? This is where you come to argue opinions. Don't want to hear them then don't come here. Please tell me you understand the difference.

The 'Story' is about a Mom ... and breastfeeding. Did you read the link?

"After receiving backlash over a partially nude breastfeeding photo she shared to Instagram and Facebook on Mother’s Day, Bright sent an emotional message to fellow moms feeling unsupported about how they choose to parent."

Other than Religious Quacks, who is 'backlashing' this Mom?

Are YOU a Muslim?

The 'Story' is about a Mom ... and breastfeeding. Did you read the link?

Other than Religious Quacks, who is 'backlashing' this Mom?

Are YOU a Muslim?

You seem to think it's religious people but never offer a fucking shred of evidence other than your opinion. I dont give a duck who is doing it why the fuck should we care what any of them think. People should learn that we are not their mother and don't give a fuck what they think.

Back