On your mark, get set...let's start the Family Feud!

Oh look the usual liberal bullshit if not liberal then you are stupid wow what a failure your post is.

Tom is a "murse" toter too. It helps that he has that sissy British accent and his hips swish.

He has lots of opinions about America. One would believe he actually wants to live here once he tells us how we can make it just like the UK.

How long do you think he's been waiting to see the proctologist?

Looks like he's pretty "backed-up". :readit:

Tom is a "murse" toter too. It helps that he has that sissy British accent and his hips swish.

He has lots of opinions about America. One would believe he actually wants to live here once he tells us how we can make it just like the UK.

How long do you think he's been waiting to see the proctologist?

Looks like he's pretty "backed-up". :readit:
LOL I knew he was full of shit and you confirmed it do you like my new posting style since I pwn Topspin I get to borrow it anytime I want this is how intelligent liberals write isnt it kewl.

LOL I knew he was full of shit and you confirmed it do you like my new posting style since I pwn Topspin I get to borrow it anytime I want this is how intelligent liberals write isnt it kewl.

It's waaaaay kewl! Just go with the flow bro. We peoples will only aks of you what you can give.

No worries....:cof1:

I started that post to see how many of you would show you hypocrisy...it was all a plan, and you fell for it hook line and sinker....it's ok and funny when a comedian calls a governor a slutty flight attendant, but it's not ok and is called vulgar to make fun about the "the Obama's" wife's ass....not that I didn't get a little chuckle out of it..sorry you didn't, not my problem..

and that is your idea of vulgar...you even more sad than what I thought..

They sure did, as we all knew they would!

When she runs for president, lots of people from the McCain campaign that were not fond of her will work for other Republicans, tape recordings and videos of her debate prep will surface and it will kill her run. Most of McCain's people thought she was a mistake. Bill Kristol doesn't think so but he also thought Quayle was a genius. She will collapse under the weight of her own ineptitude.

I didn't care for McCain before, but in my book he has turned into the biggest slime ball there is..He picked Sarah Palin as his running mate, then has just sat by and watch her get picked apart after the campaign....He wouldn't of had the votes he got if it wasn't for picking Palin.

McCain and the Gop Republican establishment can go to hell...we need to work to kick all the Rino elite turncoats out..

And if you want to see someone collapse under the weight of their ineptitude, just look at "the Obama"..he has been a disaster..even the people who voted for him are starting to realize it.

I didn't care for McCain before, but in my book he has turned into the biggest slime ball there is..He picked Sarah Palin as his running mate, then has just sat by and watch her get picked apart after the campaign....He wouldn't of had the votes he got if it wasn't for picking Palin.

McCain and the Gop Republican establishment can go to hell...we need to work to kick all the Rino elite turncoats out..

And if you want to see someone collapse under the weight of their ineptitude, just look at "the Obama"..he has been a disaster..even the people who voted for him are starting to realize it.
Perhaps, but she will not get a chance to run against him because people from inside the GOP will destroy her in the primaries. She may have just been on the uphill part of the learning curve during the election but that is going to be her anchor when she tries to run in 2012 or 2016. There is too much out there that will paint her as unintelligent, uniformed, and ill prepared. Her presence on the last ticket may have helped play to the base, but it caused a fissure in the party upper echelon that is not going to be forgotten in 4 or 8 years.

Perhaps, but she will not get a chance to run against him because people from inside the GOP will destroy her in the primaries. She may have just been on the uphill part of the learning curve during the election but that is going to be her anchor when she tries to run in 2012 or 2016. There is too much out there that will paint her as unintelligent, uniformed, and ill prepared. Her presence on the last ticket may have helped play to the base, but it caused a fissure in the party upper echelon that is not going to be forgotten in 4 or 8 years.

you could be right..but it's not just the Gop who is out to destroy her, the Democrat party is right up there also. And they have turned politics into the destroy anyone who gets in their way...

We from both parties need to wake up and see what these people in our government is doing to US, the American citizen..I believe they are out of control, and we better do something, and soon..

Back