One of my brothers is at Arlington, another died in service. Where is Trump’s decency?

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win

Trump’s attitude toward the military is indecent​

My older brother, Colonel Warren A. Polking, is buried at Arlington National Cemetery. He would have been shocked and disgusted that a politician would have the gall to use the hallowed grounds of the cemetery for a political photo op.

My younger brother, Lt. Mark R. Polking, probably falls into ex-president Donald Trump's terminology "suckers and losers," as he lost his life when his jet plane flamed out while serving his country in the U.S. Air Force.

There are approximately 3,500 recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor. Its recipients combine the values of bravery, courage, sacrifice, integrity and a deep love of country.

When Trump was in office, he gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom to various political supporters, and later boasted it was more prestigious than the Congressional Medal of Honor. One of the recipients was Miriam Adelson. Her qualification: She was a very large donor to his campaign.

This is the same Donald Trump who applied and received five deferments during the Vietnam War, thereby avoiding military service.

My older brother, Colonel Warren A. Polking, is buried at Arlington National Cemetery. He would have been shocked and disgusted that a politician would have the gall to use the hallowed grounds of the cemetery for a political photo op.

My younger brother, Lt. Mark R. Polking, probably falls into ex-president Donald Trump's terminology "suckers and losers," as he lost his life when his jet plane flamed out while serving his country in the U.S. Air Force.

There are approximately 3,500 recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor. Its recipients combine the values of bravery, courage, sacrifice, integrity and a deep love of country.

When Trump was in office, he gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom to various political supporters, and later boasted it was more prestigious than the Congressional Medal of Honor. One of the recipients was Miriam Adelson. Her qualification: She was a very large donor to his campaign.

This is the same Donald Trump who applied and received five deferments during the Vietnam War, thereby avoiding military service.

He was invited by the families of the 13 heroes who were murdered by tater head and the kammunist.

The Gold Star parents said there was no disrespect involved.

Gold star mom fires back at Harris for criticism of Trump's ...
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › media › gold-star-mom-fires...
5 days ago — Gold star mom fires back at Harris for criticism of Trump's Arlington visit: 'We've been disrespected so much'. Kelly Barnett tells ...

Guano, blow it out your ass.

Was he invited to smile big and show two thumbs up over the graves?

Absolutely no respect for those who served. Not a surprise.

He could have been on his knees, drenched in tears, beseeching heaven to hold close the souls of the fallen and comfort the families, and you would still be bitching about something.

Voting for Trump, because unlike the kammunist/tater head team for the past 4 years, at least he showed up.

He could have been on his knees, drenched in tears, beseeching heaven to hold close the souls of the fallen and comfort the families, and you would still be bitching about something.

Voting for Trump, because unlike the kammunist/tater head team for the past 4 years, at least he showed up.

Oh, so you now know what I would do in any situation? Pure bullshit.

While, in fact, Trump was not in tears. Nor did he show any signs that he knew that was a sacred place.

Smiling big and show two thumbs-up is not respect for the dead. Regardless of who did it, I would speak out.

He was invited by the families of the 13 heroes who were murdered by tater head and the kammunist.
Yeah, invited for a photo op, lucky the wind wasn’t blowing that day or he would have stiffed them

I guess those families forgot Trump thought of their sons as “suckers”

1725809707147.png

Trump has no respect for the United States military, nor the sacrifices made by those who gave their lives or health for our nation.

Do you admit Trump broke the law and his people assaulted a woman who tried to stop them from breaking the law?

If you don't reply, I understand why, Calli. :)

The Gold Star parents said there was no disrespect involved.

Gold star mom fires back at Harris for criticism of Trump's ...
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › media › gold-star-mom-fires...
5 days ago — Gold star mom fires back at Harris for criticism of Trump's Arlington visit: 'We've been disrespected so much'. Kelly Barnett tells ...
You mean the same people who invited Trump to break the law and walk all over the graves of others for a photo op?

LOL Funny, but you just proved you do give a fuck. Otherwise you'd have either answered the question or ran like most MAGAts. Instead, you cared to reply. I love it! 🩶

Ohhhh! Sorry, you really want an answer to your stupid question. Here ya go: "I don't know, and I don't care". Not gonna look it up either.

But if you really try, I suppose you could squeeze in another lynching in a D.C. kangaroo court before the election.

Stop the lawfare, concentrate on the issues that matter. And always remember:

rats ass.jpg

Ohhhh! Sorry, you really want an answer to your stupid question. Here ya go: "I don't know, and I don't care". Not gonna look it up either.

But if you really try, I suppose you could squeeze in another lynching in a D.C. kangaroo court before the election.

Stop the lawfare, concentrate on the issues that matter. And always remember:

View attachment 31182
QED

No worries, Calli. I understand the need of lonely, infirm elderly American men to lash out their fears and pain on the Internet. I cared for my father for 3 years before he died of Alzheimer's. He moved from his home of 30+ years to "independent living" to "assisted living" to "Memory Lane" before he passed. To quote Slick Willie, "I feel your pain".

My dad actually died a few decades ago only partially related to dementia, but his body didn't die until early 2019. Not a good way to go.

QED

No worries, Calli. I understand the need of lonely, infirm elderly American men to lash out their fears and pain on the Internet.

You're on here a lot more than I am fireball. What's your excuse?

I cared for my father for 3 years before he died of Alzheimer's. He moved from his home of 30+ years to "independent living" to "assisted living" to "Memory Lane" before he passed. To quote Slick Willie, "I feel your pain".

Sorry.

My dad actually died a few decades ago only partially related to dementia, but his body didn't die until early 2019. Not a good way to go.

Yeah, that sucks. Wanna get back to the issues now? Maybe your mind is wandering a bit. Get that checked out, I understand dementia can run in families.

Back