One on One Debates

it would not matter if i picked a topic damo, he simply doesn't want to debate. thank you for closing the thread. i made a new thread for shy guy as he indicated interest in the idea.

Oh I do want to debate...I just want to debate someone whose word I can trust.

Oh I do want to debate...I just want to debate someone whose word I can trust.

i offered you the opportunity and you shat on it per your usual.

you're a sad sack dude. and you talking about trusting someone's word....LMAO. you are a proven liar zappa. you could have simply cut the whiny bullshit that you spew and debated me and made me look like a fool.....but noooooooooo...you are only capable of petty derision and whining.

it would not matter if i picked a topic damo, he simply doesn't want to debate. thank you for closing the thread. i made a new thread for shy guy as he indicated interest in the idea.

No, you didn't.

so you're running away again? pick the topic zappasguitar and stop whining about non-existent stuff.

This is why I, and Zappa...as well as everyone else on this forum won't debate you.

You are nothing but a mere troll. You will never be anything but a troll. You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum other than trollng and whining.

A hell of a lot of whining.

Go away.

i offered you the opportunity and you shat on it per your usual.

you're a sad sack dude. and you talking about trusting someone's word....LMAO. you are a proven liar zappa. you could have simply cut the whiny bullshit that you spew and debated me and made me look like a fool.....but noooooooooo...you are only capable of petty derision and whining.

But see, the thing is, I didn't have to debate you to make you look like a fool...you do that to yourself better than I ever could.

Your whiny refusal to answer a simple, straightforward question demonstrated to everyone what a gutless fool you truly are and that you were never interested in open, honest debate, just in the same tired taunts and derision that hurl at everyone day after day.

But see, the thing is, I didn't have to debate you to make you look like a fool...you do that to yourself better than I ever could.

Your whiny refusal to answer a simple, straightforward question demonstrated to everyone what a gutless fool you truly are and that you were never interested in open, honest debate, just in the same tired taunts and derision that hurl at everyone day after day.

Amen, brotha, amen...

Yeah..you told me about that. When are we going to do it?

I guess it can be fun...I've never played, but I have sat back and watched a couple games where USF and ButtHurtYurt spent most of the game sniping at each other like a couple of pissy little crybabies over tiny little details others would just ignore and/or let slide.

I guess it can be fun...I've never played, but I have sat back and watched a couple games where USF and ButtHurtYurt spent most of the game sniping at each other like a couple of pissy little crybabies over tiny little details others would just ignore and/or let slide.

In that case, count me out. I don't deal with the trolls.

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪;1169142 said:
no howey, you are playing. you'll love it. even darla plays.

Man, it's gonna be hard for me to play with half the players on my Ignore List.

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪;1169142 said:
no howey, you are playing. you'll love it. even darla plays.

What does it mean "even darla plays"??

Even the sour darla plays? I am probably the funnest person on this board IRL. First of all, I have no personality disorders and I am not a hermit, so that puts me two up on 75% of the board. If. Not. More.

What does it mean "even darla plays"??

Even the sour darla plays? I am probably the funnest person on this board IRL. First of all, I have no personality disorders and I am not a hermit, so that puts me two up on 75% of the board. If. Not. More.

My personality disorders are useful, don't be dissing on the personality disorders.

Back