One Picture Is Worth A Thousand Lies

toby

With photoshop and new techs you can't believe what you see. All these fake photos lately it is scary. Katie and the fake Lebanon photos. Who can trust anymore?

Yeah, and pretty soon we will have ACTUAL AND REAL pictures of an atrocity and our government will be telling us that it is a doctored photo, when it is really NOT....and use the Katie photo as the PROOF that the picture we have of the atrocity is not real....

:(:(:(

Yeah, and pretty soon we will have ACTUAL AND REAL pictures of an atrocity and our government will be telling us that it is a doctored photo, when it is really NOT....and use the Katie photo as the PROOF that the picture we have of the atrocity is not real....

:(:(:(

So essentially Care, you are making a comparison to something reported on al jazeera tv or whatever it's called to something our government will now do?
Maybe, but I think we could probably do a lot better job than those poorly doctored photos. If the photos reported on that broadcast does'nt show you something about the way things are done their, then I guess you would see it that way then....

I am going to print up a couple and stick on generic hats from wally world. Might find a market for them. Perhaps T shirts too.
It is pretty neat, can be intrepreted several ways :)

I am going to print up a couple and stick on generic hats from wally world. Might find a market for them. Perhaps T shirts too.
It is pretty neat, can be intrepreted several ways :)

Yes it can, that be the beauty of it! Hey, I think ya may even be able to make a few sales while over there at wally world, after all that is where the majority of us supporters shop anyway......:cof1:

Put that with a bottle of holy water and US you too could become a millionaire! and a capitalist, Oh wait, you could give all your profits to the goverment! LOL

Gotta buy the cheap china stuff at wally world since my effective wages have been dropping.
Actually the repubs should love wally world since it has made the economy look better than it really is and helped placate the masses about stagnant wages.

Back