One Picture Is Worth A Thousand Lies

US you have that right, and you could use a boost in the min wage couldn't you? That 5.25 you make doesn't go far does it?

Id love to see someone get arrested or suspended from school for a shirt with that immage on it!
That would be great, a public image of our president gets child arrested.
You think Ken Starr would defend the kid pro bono ?

Last edited:
Yeah remember when the Bush campaign used a photoshopped picture of him talking in front of a large military crowd...except that the same 3 soldiers appeared over and over and over.

But Bush would be opposed to a finger on a shirt in school, no matter who the finger was directed at. And well, if he needed a lawyer, he could get a real one and not a pretend one.

But Bush would be opposed to a finger on a shirt in school, no matter who the finger was directed at. And well, if he needed a lawyer, he could get a real one and not a pretend one.

I dont think so, he put it out there for the general public to see. Is he a hypocrate?

I am not so sure that photo is accurate and true, but I don't think Bush would encourage it to be worn to school.

With photoshop and new techs you can't believe what you see. All these fake photos lately it is scary. Katie and the fake Lebanon photos. Who can trust anymore?

Yeah, like those 'photos' of Kerry and Fonda....

Yeah remember when the Bush campaign used a photoshopped picture of him talking in front of a large military crowd...except that the same 3 soldiers appeared over and over and over.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes! I do remember and this is what set me off on to my first rant....

I forgot at first about this incident with Bush but it was in the back of my head...I remembered the administration having those pictures doctored....

care

ps. sir evil, what do you say now?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes! I do remember and this is what set me off on to my first rant....

I forgot at first about this incident with Bush but it was in the back of my head...I remembered the administration having those pictures doctored....

care

ps. sir evil, what do you say now?

Gosh Care, you can't have all day to wait for an answer, so since evil is not here, allow me please?

"When a Republican does it, then that's OK"

Fake photos are wrong no matter who does them, just seems they are very much used against Israel lately to fake claims supporting the terrorist. Showing fake death and destruction and is not the same thing a a couple of people in the crowd of a speech is it.

Back