Only $18 Million, It's a STEAL!!!

he cannot help it... he is preprogrammed to provide a knee jerk defense of Obama.... even on threads that have nothing to do with his beloved messiah.

Yes, suggestions of corruption and pay-to-play in the Obama Administration have nothing to do with Obama. Nothing at all.

Yes, suggestions of corruption and pay-to-play in the Obama Administration have nothing to do with Obama. Nothing at all.
Again, that is solely your interpretation. It is very unlikely that they got all of those contracts under this Administration. Suggestions of government corruption are not this Administration's sole purview.

Except I did not suggest corruption within the Obama administration. I suggested corruption at the awarding of an $18 million contract (which is more than likely due to someone in CONGRESS, rather than in the WH admin).

Then I pointed out that the only clients this firm is touting is other government agencies. Which lends to my point... who is/are their Congressional benefactors???

So no dear dung... it is not an attack on your messiah. You may now rest easy. Unless Damo's biden joke got your panties in a bunch.

Back