Only Conservatives are Racist?

Again, just because people in the government say so, doesn't mean that we really are of different races. This is just the way that those who wish to own and control us will use to ensure we remain separate and easier to handle in smaller groups. We pretend that pigmentation makes people into something other than part of the human race....

Why do you always help those you pretend to be against?

Nobody believes race is just about pigmentation damo. Is a girl born to a black family as an albino all the sudden not eligible for affirmative action programs? Fuck yes she is. So stop takin' ign'ant.

Considering those that followed, I regret that I responded to this thread. There are good reasons for not participating here.

Nobody believes race is just about pigmentation damo. Is a girl born to a black family as an albino all the sudden not eligible for affirmative action programs? Fuck yes she is. So stop takin' ign'ant.
Which changes nothing about the reality that they are artificial lines drawn by those who wish to keep us weak and separated.

jews can most definitely be defined as a race.
Not entirely. There are people who long ago converted in Ethiopia who are black. Would they be of the Jewish "race" or would they be of the Jewish religion? They are most definitely Jews, but not descendants of the Ethnic Jews.

As for "race", I believe it is a misnomer, Ethnicity would be a far more correct term.

I'm sure someone mentioned this but A$$munch isn't a liberal. he's definitely more conservative.

not everything is visible to the eye. Think of freud's iceberg theory but plug in culture. Only a small part is visible and the rest is under the sea.

Back