Only Trump can go to the National Association of Black Journalists and make them laugh about Kamala being fake black

Trump is going what I wanted him to do in 2016.....change his delivery to reflect his intelligence and command of language. At the time he said "Why...what I am doing is working".

“I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black and now she wants to be known as Black. So, I don’t know, is she Indian or is she Black?” Trump said while addressing the group’s annual convention.”

Harris attended Howard University, where she also pledged the historically Black sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha. As a U.S. senator, Harris was a member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Then again to individuals like Trump, all them people look alike

View attachment 28689

Trump Claims ‘Crazy’ Kamala Harris Will Copy Him By Eventually Meeting With Black Journalists Organization: ‘She Has No Choice!’​

58833f81dd089527278b470d

Donald Trump being RUSHED OFF STAGE after being grilled on his racism at the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ).

Black journalists respond to ‘disastrous’ Trump panel at annual convention​

Once the panel finally began, Trump was defensive and combative, and repeatedly insulted Rachel Scott, the senior congressional correspondent for ABC, one of the three Black female moderators.

Scott began the discussion by acknowledging the fact that many Black journalists thought his presence there was inappropriate.

“You attack Black journalists, calling them ‘a loser’, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist,’” Scott said to Trump. “You’ve had dinner with a white supremacist at Mar-a-Lago resort. So my question, sir, now that you are asking Black supporters to vote for you, why should Black voters trust you, after you have used language like that?”

Trump responded by calling Scott “nasty”, alleging that the delay had been due to faulty NABJ equipment and saying he had been brought to the convention under false pretenses.

Last edited:
Trump was embarrassed and humiliated, he must have forgot who he was addressing, Fox’s Harris Faulkner sitting on the stage with him couldn’t do anything to help him
After the opening bit you never heard that cunt in the blue pant suit again. He handled her like a grand child.

Donald Trump being RUSHED OFF STAGE after being grilled on his racism at the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ).

Black journalists respond to ‘disastrous’ Trump panel at annual convention​

Once the panel finally began, Trump was defensive and combative, and repeatedly insulted Rachel Scott, the senior congressional correspondent for ABC, one of the three Black female moderators.

Scott began the discussion by acknowledging the fact that many Black journalists thought his presence there was inappropriate.

“You attack Black journalists, calling them ‘a loser’, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist,’” Scott said to Trump. “You’ve had dinner with a white supremacist at Mar-a-Lago resort. So my question, sir, now that you are asking Black supporters to vote for you, why should Black voters trust you, after you have used language like that?”

Trump responded by calling Scott “nasty”, alleging that the delay had been due to faulty NABJ equipment and saying he had been brought to the convention under false pretenses.

She attacked him, he fought back. Filthy cunt that she is.

Trump had a disaster. He thinks his disjointed crazy talk will buffalo over the people in the audience. It was a huge failure. They laughed at him and were sometimes shocked. He gained zero converts and may have lost a few who wanted to identify with the rich.
Exactly. Plenty of soundbites for the Harris campaign, though.

EVERY time he lies about the border, she's going to ask why he demanded that Republicans killed the Republican border bill.

This next 97 days will be grand!

Back