Only two known labs to have smallpox virus are in...

So what.
That doesn’t affect me one iota.
A fuckup is a fuckup.

Nah, it is just relativism being hijacked by the Right. Obama was a good president. Maybe not the best the country has ever seen. Trump was probably the absolute worst person to EVER inhabit the Oval office.

history will NOT be kind to Trump.

Nah, it is just relativism being hijacked by the Right. Obama was a good president. Maybe not the best the country has ever seen. Trump was probably the absolute worst person to EVER inhabit the Oval office.

history will NOT be kind to Trump.
Obama’s fuckup and lie of the decade actually had a direct negative influence on my employee’s lives.
No other president can make that claim.
I don’t care if historians consider him the greatest leader in the history of the world.

Obama’s fuckup and lie of the decade actually had a direct negative influence on my employee’s lives.
I don’t care if historians consider him the greatest leader in the history of the world.

What is your business such that Obama hurt you?

good lord, 5800 posts since July?.....who the fuck are you, Dutch?......

If you weren't such a fucking moron, you'd look at his username list under his profile. He's Perry PhD, claiming to be a doctor of geochem. His other account was Novojank.

IMO, he's a retarded graduate of Special classes living at home and a 30ish year old virgin.

He already fucked up badly. He’s usually not that stupid. My guess is that he learned from his mistake.

Agreed on stupidity, but, judging by his paranoia under COVID and actions in Ukraine, I think he's going nuts. He'll be 71 this October.

Obama was greeted with a potential 2nd great depression from right wing giveaways and deregulation. he fixed Bush's mess and handed Trump a vibrant and growing economy. Trump turned over a trashed economy to Biden. This is how it works in America.

Back