Ooops... Global Warming Data...

Why not just invest your own dollars, why do you need a middle man like government to pay to do that? Why do you need control over my family's dollars? Leave me alone.

I thought you were supposed to be a Libertarian, no Libertarian beleives government can spend money better than you can.

Groan, gone over this already, they are minor except in a few cities (ie: LA, Houston). Yes it is limited and when it starts to run out, price will gradually increase and people will gradually move to other source and options, we already saw this during the last price spike.

GO AHEAD, leave the rest of us out of it.

There are several things wrong with the above. The bolded portions are the two biggest....

1) As mentioned before by myself and others, it is NOT a minor problem you twit. Pollution of air, land and water is a big problem. It is bad for our health and it is bad for our environment. Not to mention the problems our fossil fuel use has on our national security.

2) When oil starts to run out, the price will skyrocket if we don't have alt energy sources in place and up and running. The price will NOT gradually increase. Have you not paid attention to what the prices of oil and nat gas have done over the past year? The prices skyrocketed when demand was outstripping supply. They plummeted when that equation reversed itself.

To post a link to a different ecological disastor doesn't change the fact that bogus data was used to proclaim October 2008 as the hottest on record.

Now don't get me wrong, there is certainly a need to cut back emissions and cut back the soot we put into the environment.

But the link you posted doesn't seem to answer what Damo posted.
It is because this is happening more and more. Atmospheric models are failing to prove what Gore et al want us to believe is happening. There is very little good evidence that that man has a significant impact on climate change. There IS no answer to what Damo posted. I can see accidenally carrying the number forward for a single month but not more. I also can't see not catching it when the report was so contradictory to the events that occured that month.

Evidence is slow to accumulate and slow to prove or understand. And of course we humans think we can just plug it into a computer and come out with an absolute answer in a few years or less.

Stoopid humans.
Every generation has to bang their heads on the wall.

Back