Opinion: If one's life is so miserable and hateful, pray to God to take it away.

Bullshit. You care a lot. It's why you follow me around like a puppy.

That said, thanks for proving you lied about the "christobuddist" claim. :thup:

My personal faith really is an amalgam of christianity and buddhism.

those two would have got a long swimmingly.

of course, you're too much of a dumb animal to get the finer points of morality and consciousness.

My personal faith really is an amalgam of christianity and buddhism.

those two would have got a long swimmingly.

of course, you're too much of a dumb animal to get the finer points of morality and consciousness.

Thus proving you're not a student of either faith.

that is unproven, contrary to your assertion.

ROFLMAO! Exactly! You claim one thing yet never, ever demonstrate nor prove your claim.

You're no more religious than PmP even though, like him, you can claim to be whatever you like. Actions are louder than words.

ROFLMAO! Exactly! You claim one thing yet never, ever demonstrate nor prove your claim.

You're no more religious than PmP.

Please, jesus christ and buddha and god and the holy spirit, remove the scales from dutch monkey's eyes, so that he might behold truth. and also indwell his heart with love to counter his jackassery.

amen-ra.

Please, jesus christ and buddha and god and the holy spirit, remove the scales from dutch monkey's eyes, so that he might behold truth. and also indwell his heart with love to counter his jackassery.

amen-ra.

:laugh:

God made DU how he is because..idk why, but there won't be no changing of the asshattery with that motherfucker.

I find it hard to believe the military accepted a warped individual like DU, but from experience, they do have some real jackasses.

:laugh:

God made DU how he is because..idk why, but there won't be no changing of the asshattery with that motherfucker.

I find it hard to believe the military accepted a warped individual like DU, but from experience, they do have some real jackasses.

He fancies himself a propagandist. and he's pretty good.

you can only get so far with lies though.

The thing is- when everything starts to smell like shit- you have to pull your own nose up out of the shit and get a breath of fresh air.

shit is life.

there's no point in hopelessness, in fact, hopelessness emboldens negative manifestations, destroying hope is satan's goal.

He has mental issues for which he self-medicates with alcohol. When his "medication" level is high, it's very noticeable.

We all have our ways of dealing with adversities, stress, misfortunes, and disappointments- ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE IS THE ABSOLUTE VERY WORST WAY TO DEAL WITH ANY OF THEM.

So this is sad if true!

shit is life.

there's no point in hopelessness, in fact, hopelessness emboldens negative manifestations, destroying hope is satan's goal.

A positive attitude always works best! Looking forward and not looking back is another!

My Grandmother always told me to take life's setbacks out in hard work. She said hard work was good for the soul. And she always set a great example of that to follow.

A positive attitude always works best! Looking forward and not looking back is another!

My Grandmother always told me to take life's setbacks out in hard work. She said hard work was good for the soul. And she always set a great example of that to follow.

ah yes, the protestant work/slave ethic.....snark.....

workaholic looks good on paper, above all other vices.

man up!

copium sales are through the roof!

I like that term!

A friend of mine recently lost his leg after a motorcycle accident.

A drunk man crossed the medium and hit him head on and then fled the scene. Of course he was caught, convicted, and put in jail.

A few months later, he told me he looked the man up and personally forgave the man.

He said he just couldn't get past this without doing this first.

He is the 6 million dollar man with a new leg now, and just as happy as ever.

I like that term!

A friend of mine recently lost his leg after a motorcycle accident.

A drunk man crossed the medium and hit him head on and then fled the scene. Of course he was caught, convicted, and put in jail.

A few months later, he told me he looked the man up and personally forgave the man.

He said he just couldn't get past this without doing this first.

He is the 6 million dollar man with a new leg now, and just as happy as ever.

that's class. I like that guy.

Back