Opinion on Car

Eh.... well, if it were me, and since fuel efficiency doesn't seem to be a factor, I'd look at a maxed-out, all bells and whistles Jeep Grand Cherokee. All the leather, bells, extras, etc.. plus the advantage of great part time 4WD if/when you needed it, AND a higher ride position for visibility.

That, and you could always get the SRT or Trackhawk version if you need the speed.

:whoa: This Summer I looked at one and was surprised to see a $96,000.00 Jeep Grand Cherokee in the showroom :awesome:

WTF .
. :laugh:

The 1970 Buick - was born a 455 Stage I GSX Thee Stage II 540 HP Kit is added afterwards - High Flow Heads - Mark IV Cam
- TRW Pistons - Edelbrock B4B Aluminum intake - Carter TQ Com 1k CFM Carb - Headers ... ect - Stage II badge I only put the Stage II Badges on for big shows. I've taken this car to many shows and have dragged it, it's a violent low 10 easily and has caught a Hellcat. I was offered $90k 5 years ago, that was before I smoked the original rear differential ... Trust me, it's worth every penny of $75k with a 3:42

Your GSX is cool, has a lot of muscle, but with the factory axle weight, is not a 10 second car- probably closer to a 12 second car- 11 at best. Even with wrinkle walls, a modified frame and body for lightness, racing gas, and the absolutely highest ratio dragging gears- it would be difficult to hit a 10!

Even a liberal troll knows that Burpin' is full of shit. :rofl2:

No matching number rear end ... but I may get $45k

The Vette ... $17k tops

Goes to show which is more admirable ( both in looks and collectibility).
But seriously, I had this discussion with my Dr. He has a new 700 HP+ Charger HellCat. Yep, can get the whole family in it comfortably seated and dust about everything on the road, BUT, it's not a sports car and who really needs that much power in a daily driver. He plans on trading it in this spring for a Challenger (392 HEMI & stick) and look for a comfortable 4 door family car. I tend to agree with that.

Within the next couple years ...I'm going to sell off the Muscle Cars and SUV

• 1970 Buick Stage II GSX
  • 1999 Chevy Corvette Z51
  • 2013 Buick Enclave AWD Leather Package

I'm thinking of combining a little Luxury and HP ...

Mercedes Benz E63 S AMG Sedan; one year old, under 10k Mileage loaded ...

V8 600 HP

Mever Owned a Mercedies before, but I have driven the E53 AMG, that's 430 HP

Thoughts ... :thinking:

Get the 99 Z51. You can get a used one in great shape for a shockingly small amount of money (probably around $20-$25K. It's going to be track ready and it's going to have a significantly lower cost to own than the Mercedes. It will outperform the Mercedes too...will it be as refined? No...but it will be more fun to drive, more reliable and a lower cost to own. Plus hot chicks dig corvettes....Mercedes are good for over 60 GILF's.

I really miss my Chevy Tahoe ... I believe if you going get a SUV, get a Full Size SUV. I'm 6'2" and I don't like the Crossover Types anymore because of lack of space for "ME"

The 3 Series is too small, my goal it to have a mid-size sedan with a minimum 430-HP and can carry 3 additional Adults comfortably.

My wife has a BMW 540i ... I would like an M550i but I'm tired of BMWs ... I want the size and HP of The E Series AMG S ... ;)
I tell you what...a lot of good things can be said for the current version of the Lincoln Continental if your looking for a sedan. Its top rated for reliability and cost to own too. It’s not as buttoned down as it’s Euro counterparts but it’s reserve edition has plenty of power and it’s reliability and cost to own are tops in that segment.

Back