Oppose the president?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
Pick a number of uninsured kids, and then tell us you're OK with it.

Pick a number of uninsured kids, and then tell us you're OK with it.
So find an affordable way to insure those who need AND WANT insurance, and leave the rest alone. Why do you idiots have to take over the whole thing, including taxing to death private non-profit systems like BC/BS to assist a minority of the population?

Help those who need and want your help. Leave the rest of us the hell alone. That goes for health care, and every other damned thing you big mommy government assholes promote.

What amount would you consider "affordable" to save a child's life?

you know, it's sort of funny....most people aren't aware of this, but my insurer, BlueCross/BlueShield of Michigan, like the majority of BC/BS companies, is a non-profit corporation......I realize that sort of fucks up your argument, but I figure you'll find a way to cope with the disappointment.....

http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/52627047.html

You are sure they are non profit? Then my premiums are tax deductable then?

You are sure they are non profit? Then my premiums are tax deductable then?

no, because you are receiving something in exchange for your premiums.....if you decided to make an additional donation, it probably could be, though a 501(c)(3) designation from the IRS is a separate process from filing as a NPC with the state....

and yes, I am sure most BC/BSs are non profit....there have been a handful which have converted....New York and Massachusetts I know of....I think California applied to the state for permission to convert though I haven't heard if it was approved.....odd, isn't it?....the most liberal states letting a health care insurer go private......

here's a list of which are private, which are non profit....by the way, the article also says they don't have 501(c)(3) status with the IRS so sorry about your donation.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Cross_and_Blue_Shield_Association

Last edited:
So BCBS Michigan's premium increase (a whopping 22%) is OK with you since they're non-profit?

Are you sure you're a right-winger?

How many uninsured children are you comfortable with?

So BCBS Michigan's premium increase (a whopping 22%) is OK with you since they're non-profit?

Are you sure you're a right-winger?

How many uninsured children are you comfortable with?

so many of my questions have gone unanswered by you, DNC....I'll let you hang with this one.....

Back