Oprah Closes the Deal for THIS Election

"Closes the Deal" ?

Even the language used by the Lefties has become smarmy-used-car-salesman.

I'm not sold on it. No one I know is buying into it.

I am a 30 year registered blue dog Democrat living in a deep-blue state, and I haven't been sold on the Democrat Ticket since Monica.

I don't like Trump much either, but I only get two choices. Trump policies are clearly in my personal-financial and National Interests.

-

I suppose I’m strange in that I follow politics, talk about it online etc. but have zero interest in watching either convention or really listening to any of these politicians give speeches.

So no personal disrespect to Oprah but I have no interest in listening to her speech. But if it moved the election are you able to share a cliffs note version of what she said? (Did the betting markets move after her speech? Is that what you’re referring to?)

You got it ass backwards. The last three presidents from your party were born on third base, to a life of wealth and privilege.

The last three Democratic presidents were raised by single moms or working class parents.
And then parade of million/billionaires speaking are your dnc circle jerk tells the story of your hypocritical donkey fucking idiocy. Stfu

And then parade of million/billionaires speaking are your dnc circle jerk tells the story of your hypocritical donkey fucking idiocy. Stfu
You're not STILL hanging around the forum trying to force your ignorance on members, tatt-boy ? Surely not ?

Haw, haw.............................................haw.

bwahahaha.

this doesn't do squat. the only people impressed were the idiots already enjoying the cackling hag

You're not STILL hanging around the forum trying to force your ignorance on members, tatt-boy ? Surely not ?

Haw, haw.............................................haw.
why would a Muslim be with the baby killer crew?

you must hate Allah.

if not for the white man she would be living in a hut in with a Zula Tribe and carrying pots of water on her head

"Closes the Deal" ?

Even the language used by the Lefties has become smarmy-used-car-salesman.

I'm not sold on it. No one I know is buying into it.
Bingo.
I am a 30 year registered blue dog Democrat living in a deep-blue state, and I haven't been sold on the Democrat Ticket since Monica.

I don't like Trump much either, but I only get two choices. Trump policies are clearly in my personal-financial and National Interests.
While I like Trump, this is a very smart/pragmatic view on your part.

Back