OT: blackascoal

I'm not familiar with that particular shopping center, but if you'd like I can drive by and check it out after training this weekend.

Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated. The sales numbers they gave us were not all that strong.

Don't be buying us any questionable shopping malls! How about golf courses?

I'm not familiar with that particular shopping center, but if you'd like I can drive by and check it out after training this weekend.

Please don't go out of your way but if you could I would greatly appreciate it (sp). Before you do please allow me to send you a personal e-mail. (I would say my Freak-Nik brother however I never got to attend before it was shut down.)

Please don't go out of your way but if you could I would greatly appreciate it (sp). Before you do please allow me to send you a personal e-mail. (I would say my Freak-Nik brother however I never got to attend before it was shut down.)

Not a problem at all.

I'll PM you my email address and I can check out the area this weekend.

By the way, residents of Atlanta hated the Freak-nik .. that's why it got shut down.

I wasn't living here when it was going on and from listening to my friends here, I probably wouldn't have wanted to live here then.

Good idea .. just got out of hand.

I could see this mall having problems, it's at the end of the developments on that road, and separated by a about a quarter mile, so if you don't know stores are down there, you wouldn't go by there.

Not a problem at all.

By the way, residents of Atlanta hated the Freak-nik .. that's why it got shut down.

I wasn't living here when it was going on and from listening to my friends here, I probably wouldn't have wanted to live here then.

They used to have a Greek Fest in Philly. I think that was for the most part shut down. We used to go, but it was just disgusting. Most of the people there weren't even greek, greek alumni or even college students.

Not a problem at all.

Freak-nik was a royal pain in the ass. It was OK when it was fraternity based, but once the thug element started coming in.

Ca, does your company acquire only real estate investments, or does it also do LBO's or other types of acquisitions on businesses also, like say, retail chains?

What's up Beefy. We don't really do any LBO's. Basically we are pension fund advisors. Most of our business is buying and mananging real estate assets on their behalf.

They used to have a Greek Fest in Philly. I think that was for the most part shut down. We used to go, but it was just disgusting. Most of the people there weren't even greek, greek alumni or even college students.

Same thing happened in Atlanta.

Freak-nik was for college students ..

Back