Our Air Force is unconstitutional, like most of what is done in Washington.

I think, based on memory its Article IV, Section 3, paragraph 2.

Ill look it up.

"The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State."

"The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State."

If the Feds can't own property, they could not have made all the purchases that they did, like Alaska.

this is nothing more than covert support for the living document theory.

Of course! RINOs are ardent believers in the left's "living document" horseshit too as long as it supports their excuses for their constitutional violations. TD is a lefty lover whenever he can use lefty law for his bogus excuses and total cluelessness.

Because everyone except repugnant dimwits like you with nothing better to do but rant about things you know little about knows it is within the Constitutions “intent” and therefore no amendment is necessary.

Please guide me to the constitutional article or amendment that authorizes the “power of INTENT.”

Now if you want to debate the unconstitutionality of how the Supreme Court found legal abortion or universal healthcare in the Constitution, I am sure we can find some common ground.

OH! What happened to your ”POWER OF INTENT?”

Because it wasn’t unconstitutional dimwit; the national defense is one of the few Constitutional things our Government is supposed to do…an Air Force being part of that of course.

Please guide me to the constitutional article or amendment that gives the Congress the power to create or support an “Air Force.”

No shit-for-brains; I am saying that rational individuals realize that an Air Force is part of the NATIONAL defense in a MODERN military and therefore, within the constitutional duties of the Federal Government to provide for the “defense” of the nation.

The Air Force was only constitutional when it was part of the ARMY! Separating it from the Army without amending the Constitution was and is unconstitutional!!!!! Sane, logical and honest folks know that! That leaves you out Jerkoff!!!!!

No amendment is necessary unless you are a vulgar dimwitted fool with too much time on your hands wanting to argue about everything for the sake of arguing.

No amendment is necessary when you’re a Jerkoff who agrees with leftist Jerkoffs that the Constitution is a ”LIVING DOCUMENT” To be screwed and abused by bogus proclamations like ”INTENT.”

I don’t give a shit whether you are a patriot or were wounded eight times with eight purple hearts; if you are going to rant like a brain dead lunatic twit about things you know nothing about, I am going to point at you and say, "look, an idiot."

We should all know by now that your only talent is calling others idiots. You’re totally clueless when it comes to rational substantive debate.

What the fuck is this moronic notion about having served as some free pass to be a lunatic and idiot with people like you anyway? John Kerry is an idiot and a moron; and yes, he served…so what? Does that make him LESS of an idiot and moron?

More nothing but name calling and insults without substantive evidence. You are truly a fucking genius…..NOT!!!!!

Yes Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura are a couple of loony tune morons with little upstairs to prevent them from erupting with painfully stupid conspiracy theories. Not Presidential material by any stretch unless you are an ignorant buffoon with too much time on your hands.

Did you arrive at that opinion from the commie left or the fascist RINO right?

Actually both Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura are constitutionalist “LIMITED GOVERNMENT,” “INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY,” “LESS TAXATION,” “BALANCED GOVERENMENT BUDGETS,” PATRIOTS. Of course a fucking BIG GOVERNMENT RONO Jerkoff like you would opine that they’re “loony tunes.” Who’d have thought differently?

In your own words genius tell us why the Air Force is constitutional. I'll tell you why it's not constitutional. There's no power listed in the Constitution for the Congress or anybody else in government to establish a separate Air Force. So tell us how we got an Air Force constitutionally genius. I'll wait!!!!!

Oh! That's right, you can't handle rational conversation and logical questions huh genius?????
Hell yes! I'm with you on this one! I say we declare unconstitutional and disband every military branch except the army, straighten this out via legislation and call Germany, Japan, Italy, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan and offer them a "do-over". Then we'll be free to tackle the overwhelming questions of the age, like How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Of course! RINOs are ardent believers in the left's "living document" horseshit too as long as it supports their excuses for their constitutional violations. TD is a lefty lover whenever he can use lefty law for his bogus excuses and total cluelessness.

LMAO; you really are THAT stupid.

:legion:

Hell yes! I'm with you on this one! I say we declare unconstitutional and disband every military branch except the army, straighten this out via legislation and call Germany, Japan, Italy, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan and offer them a "do-over". Then we'll be free to tackle the overwhelming questions of the age, like How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

LOL; bravo!

That’s a lot of blabbering words just to say you’re at a total loss to explain how your BIG authoritarian government managed to create a separate Air Force without a constitutional amendment. Are you the Truth Detector’s little retarded brother or sister?

Of course article one, section 8 gives the Congress the power to support an army which would also include the army’s weaponry including aircraft and the pilots that fly them as we had and known as the ”ARMY AIR FORCE” all the way from the military adopting air power until 1947 when a separate “AIR FORCE” was established unconstitutionally without amending the Constitution as the Constitution requires.

So genius, how did that happen without an amendment to our Constitution and why are you arguing favorable for that unconstitutional event? The challenge to you is genius to provide an argument that the air force is constitutional. So, are you saying that just because there was no air power when the Constitution was written anything and everything that was invented thereafter is exempt from constitutional law and the amendment process can constitutionally be ignored?

Actually you brought up the chem-trails to belittle a patriotic retired Navy Seal and Governor of Minnesota who simply had a TV show about conspiracies which investigated all kinds of conspiracy theories but never chem-trails by which you claimed that patriotic retired Navy Seal was a “whack job” because he was a deadly chm-trail believer which he never has been shown by you or any other bogus genius to be. You belittled him and Ron Paul as whack-jobs then failed to produce a dime’s worth of evidence for the accusation because your only talent is pathetic unproven accusations and slinging tiresome insults because you’re totally lacking in rational substantive debating skills. You’re a clueless partisan RINO.

It could be claimed that it was found both necessary and proper in modern military times.

That’s a lot of blabbering words just to say you’re at a total loss to explain how your BIG authoritarian government managed to create a separate Air Force without a constitutional amendment. Are you the Truth Detector’s little retarded brother or sister?
Lighten up, Francis. I just don't understand the point of your rant. BTW, does the constitution say anything about the navy? The army and the navy(along with the USMC) were developing at about the same time period, and after the revolutionary war, it actually WAS disbanded. At any rate, what's your point? If this is what keeps you up at night, you have bigger problems than the constitutionality of the USAF. Get it together man, I've seen you better than this.

Lighten up, Francis. I just don't understand the point of your rant. BTW, does the constitution say anything about the navy? The army and the navy(along with the USMC) were developing at about the same time period, and after the revolutionary war, it actually WAS disbanded. At any rate, what's your point? If this is what keeps you up at night, you have bigger problems than the constitutionality of the USAF. Get it together man, I've seen you better than this.
I just went back and read the OP. Please disregard what I said about the navy. Now can we talk about REAL American problems? For instance, I believe there are not enough photographs of Kim Kardashian's butt on the internet. Discuss.

It could be claimed that it was found both necessary and proper in modern military times.

"The Congress shall have the power......... to make all laws which are necessary and proper for carrying into execution THE FORGOING POWERS and all other powers VESTED BY THIS CONSTITUTION in the government of the United States or in any department or officer thereof." (Article One, Section Eight, United States Constitution)

Lighten up, Francis. I just don't understand the point of your rant.

For your information Nancy, the point of the rant is to provide even more evidence that the bastards in Washington DC have no regard for our citizen’s guaranteed rights and limits to government and their oath of office known as our CONSTITUTION.

BTW, does the constitution say anything about the navy? The army and the navy(along with the USMC) were developing at about the same time period, and after the revolutionary war, it actually WAS disbanded. At any rate, what's your point? If this is what keeps you up at night, you have bigger problems than the constitutionality of the USAF. Get it together man, I've seen you better than this.

The Constitution authorizes the power of Congress to “raise and support Armies” and “to provide and maintain a Navy.” (Article One, Section Eight) The Marine Corps has always been a part of the Navy as the Air Force was part of the Army when it was “constitutional.”

Again Nancy the point is providing more evidence that the federal government and the bastards that operate it have no regard for our Constitution, our written guarantee of individual rights and limits to government or the oath of office they swear.

Do you ignore the strict construction of your auto warrantee, your life and health insurance policy guarantees or your home owner’s fire insurance policy? Why do you not give a flying fuck about your most important guarantee of all, our Constitution?

Are you TD's little sister?

Back