Outrage over Gypsy drowning photos

Why is nobody wondering why they could just walk around taking pictures of the bodies without showing an iota of care about the dead girls?

I don't know if they could do anything about it really? They were waiting for the cops to show up and pick up the bodies.

I don't know if they could do anything about it really? They were waiting for the cops to show up and pick up the bodies.
Well all this "outrage" over "those people" not caring, but not one iota about the fact that the media themselves were all "not caring" all over their cameras...

I don't know what I'd do personally. I have seen far worse on the road with people slowing down to take a long gander "without caring". I think those who express "outrage" are at least a little bit hypocritical.

Well all this "outrage" over "those people" not caring, but not one iota about the fact that the media themselves were all "not caring" all over their cameras...

I don't know what I'd do personally. I have seen far worse on the road with people slowing down to take a long gander "without caring". I think those who express "outrage" are at least a little bit hypocritical.

Well, I've never sat sunbathing a feet away from dead bodies. I'm pretty sure you'd be freaked out by it too.

Side note, I've always said that about a lot of crimes caught on tape.

The verbiage is chilling, " a crackdown by Silvo Berlusconi's government targeting illegal immigrants and talk by government officials of a "Roma emergency" that has seen the 150,000-strong migrant group blamed for rising street crime."

Has anyone ever noticed how street crimes, suicides, drug usage, and everything else is always rising? Hint: it isn't. It's just that no front page story ever gets ran that says "CRIME DOWN 1%!", so all everyone ever sees are negative stories, and therefore crime is rising all the time to everyone for all their lives. The crime crisis is a problem invented by newspapers, and various other merchants of fear. And it's the biggest excuse used by right-wing fearmongers to take your rights and oppress minorities. Besides, of course, war and national security.

Last edited:
Back