Over 53% of Hispanic Americans, they’re now in favor of deporting all migrants.

Goyboy

Contributor
Folks this is a very important poll ..... the #'s may even be higher!

“Biden Is Completely Wrong on Mass Amnesty Plan” – Spanish Immigrant and US Attorney Maria Herrera on FOX News (VIDEO)​

US immigration attorney and Spanish migrant Maria Herrera joined Bill Hemmer on FOX News this week after Joe Biden announced his sweeping amnesty plan that will give millions of illegal migrants their immunity.

Maria believes this was a major mistake by the Biden regime. She also pointed out that a majority of Hispanics in the country today support a plan to deport illegal aliens in the country today.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Asylum Case: Over 80% of cases get denied in US courts.

Would that be just first generation migrants, like two out of three of trump's wives, or second generation migrants, like almost everyone in trump's family?
They use the wrong term...ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
I can't help it if 95% of the journalism in the USA is mindfuck psyop compliant.

They used the wrong term? That does not gives us much hope as a source.

The big problem right now is immigrants who legally apply for asylum, and therefore are not technically illegal immigrants.
The illegals that legally apply for asylum are those waiting some 5 years to get their green card. Those bribem illegals wait no time whatsoever to run illegally all across America while receiving costly hotel rooms free of charge, 3 meals a day, and some
ready and able to get a driver's license and a license to vote.

latinos-for-trump-v0-1og526t4yj7d1.jpeg

Folks this is a very important poll ..... the #'s may even be higher!

“Biden Is Completely Wrong on Mass Amnesty Plan” – Spanish Immigrant and US Attorney Maria Herrera on FOX News (VIDEO)​

US immigration attorney and Spanish migrant Maria Herrera joined Bill Hemmer on FOX News this week after Joe Biden announced his sweeping amnesty plan that will give millions of illegal migrants their immunity.

Maria believes this was a major mistake by the Biden regime. She also pointed out that a majority of Hispanics in the country today support a plan to deport illegal aliens in the country today.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Asylum Case: Over 80% of cases get denied in US courts.

My bet, anecdotally from working with and talking to Hispanics who are Americans, I'd say that percentage is WAY low... American Hispanics absolutely HATE Paisano's.

My bet, anecdotally from working with and talking to Hispanics who are Americans, I'd say that percentage is WAY low... American Hispanics absolutely HATE Paisano's.
It has always been clear that the hispanic political pressure groups dont represent hispanics in America....and constantly lie about what they want.

The same game is run on American hispanics as long been run by the feminists on women, namely "If you dont agree then you owe it to your sisters to stay quiet, dont object, dont remove your consent from the feminist operation".

Immigrants who have been in the country for over 10 years and have spouses will be provided green cards to not break up families. That is a humane thing to do and is not blanket amnesty.

Back