Palin Just ripped Biden a new ass

On energy.
She called him a fear mongerer, that he voted against the Alaska p/l that has brought us 15,000,000,000 barrels of oil. That it would kill off the Carribu. LOFL:cof1:

That is just the start. She makes it look easy. Common sence always does that. Good looking, great speaker (with no teleprompter), and common sence----"Obama Bin Biden" does not have a chance against the nations first woman VP nominee. Palin connects with the people as close to 100% of the time as it gets. Be scared liberials and the new so called consertatives. Palin will gain great support that our liberial universities and hollywood morons can't brainwash--much more than the actual liberial McCain.

I hope she is what I think she is---an American with American values.

Don't think so. She is against pork in supplemental bills and was very clear about it. But it was nice of you to acknowledge she is for it and that you were wrong.

I acknowledge that she signed it after first vetoing it. Nothing else. And I'd dispute you're version of events regarding supplementals, but the AK state website has crashed.

Yeah, funding it, working towards it, using it. Alaska "hates" renewable energy. :rolleyes:

That is because they know the reality of green at any expense. The Alaskan people would either have to die, or move to San Franfreako. Their bodies would become oil on the ice.

They don't hate renewable energy--nobody does. They are realists that know it can't sustain us right now. Drill here drill now---right through a polar bears head if we have to. IMO, it is more important that we become energy dependant from other nations as quick as possible, and nothing can help us do that faster than drilling our own oil (and not putting it on the world market). it does not take 10 years to drill a hole in the ground, and truck or pipe it to a refinery. it takes 10 years to get theorugh the red tape the epa and others have put on them. I call that sabgatoge and treason. For future renewable energy--my money is solar (I hear it is advancing nicely) will be one of the big ones. Most others, will fall apart, because like liberials--they fall short of reality.

I acknowledge that she signed it after first vetoing it. Nothing else. And I'd dispute you're version of events regarding supplementals, but the AK state website has crashed.

Her record, Alaskan budget and the Alaskan populas support speak for her much more accuratly than a liberials opinion. The liberials are gonna dig deep to try to destroy Palin, but she is so common sense and American---it will back fire on them. We won't put up with anti American values. Palin may be the beginning of the end (for a while) of the mondern day communist movement in the USA. She won't have to do it alone--I promise you.

Back