Palin still doesn't know what the VP does.

Socrtease

Verified User
Sarah Palin today, in answering the question of a third grader said that the VP was in charge of the Senate and that the VP made policy with the Senate. Does she not know that her job description is in the Constitution?

But she looks good doing it:

The Republican National Committee appears to have spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family since her surprise pick by John McCain in late August.

According to financial disclosure records, the accessorizing began in early September and included bills from Saks Fifth Avenue in St. Louis and New York for a combined $49,425.74.

The records also document a couple of big-time shopping trips to Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, including one $75,062.63 spree in early September.

The RNC also spent $4,716.49 on hair and makeup through September after reporting no such costs in August.

Just an average hockey mom that spends more in two months at Nieman Marcus and Saks than the median American makes in three years.

But she looks good doing it:

Just an average hockey mom that spends more in two months at Nieman Marcus and Saks than the median American makes in three years.

You gotta go to certain lengths since she can't afford it herself. She's trying to play in the big leagues without the money. Gotta hook a sister up.

You gotta go to certain lengths since she can't afford it herself. She's trying to play in the big leagues without the money. Gotta hook a sister up.

Apparently. I'd be pretty pissed if I contributed to the McCain campaign. Oh, wait. I did. He took public funding.

Why this isn't illegal is beyond me. It ought to be.

Jesus. They were making fun of Edward's $300 haircut yet Palin is spending almost $5000 on hair and makeup and not a peep?

Apparently. I'd be pretty pissed if I contributed to the McCain campaign. Oh, wait. I did. He took public funding.

Why this isn't illegal is beyond me. It ought to be.

What's illegal about it? Can't a campaign spend its money the best way it see's fit to win? (This is not a sticking up for McCain question its a general overall question.)

Jesus. They were making fun of Edward's $300 haircut yet Palin is spending almost $5000 on hair and makeup and not a peep?

You might be a perfect example of why they should teach kids in school the difference between boys and girls men and women.

There's no reason any woman needs $5000 of makeup and hair in a single month.

Actually I cannot argue with that as you are correct.

There is a difference between a guy getting a $400 haircut and what women spend though. No dude needs to spend that much money on their hair no matter how nice it is. Women will spend damn near every last dime they have to make sure their hair and nails are done though.

How much of that was new suits?

Seriously. How much was getting clothes that are appropriate for a VP candidate? A man could easily spend $5000 on three suits.

How much of that was new suits?

Seriously. How much was getting clothes that are appropriate for a VP candidate? A man could easily spend $5000 on three suits.

they said $150k was spent on clothes and accessaries in two months for the family.

The money is coming from Republican donations to the Republican party. Why is it any of you Democrats goddamn business anyway? Obama won't even release where his money is coming from! He has spent more on advertising the past month, than any politician in the history of this country, and will not disclose his source of contributions.

As for Palin, do you morons really think she doesn't know what the VP does? I mean, really? This thread is just another in a long line of SMEAR threads, targeting someone you don't like, whom you think is an easy mark. You are that transparent. Don't think for one second, your petty little snipes and quips about Sarah Palin, are making one iota of a difference to the general electorate, because they really aren't. Instead, they are illustrating you for the unethical frauds you are, because you refuse to talk about issues.

reps are expected to spend more money because they have more money - have to keep up the image

oth, bo is out spending mc 2 -1 in non-battleground states and 3 - 1 in battleground states

but the key question is will the dems capture the necessary 11 senate seats to make dem control of congress assured

since i have already voted (disabled mail in ballot) (not that it makes much difference as far as the candidates are concerned - i live in ca), maybe i will take a vacation from the news (go up to redwood country)

...For that matter... Does BIDEN know what the VP does? Or even, what day of the fucking week it is???
Well, he does know that we will have an international crisis if we elect Obama, he guarantees it. He even tells us that Obama will be unpopular for making decisions that are not "apparently right" to Democratic contributors...

So my guess is, no. He probably doesn't know what day it is. That is probably one of the portions of Foreign policy he forgot.

Well, he does know that we will have an international crisis if we elect Obama, he guarantees it. He even tells us that Obama will be unpopular for making decisions that are not "apparently right" to Democratic contributors...

So my guess is, no. He probably doesn't know what day it is. That is probably one of the portions of Foreign policy he forgot.

Is Damo Sean Hannity?

Back