Palin Update: Cons hit the panic button

Very much a different national review. I have the real thing--this lady Kathleen Parker is trying to talk us into something, because she has no substance.

this Kathleen Parker---I will bet money--is a anti American lesbian feminist. Any woman like that is a fraud!! lol

Sara Palin is all woman--and a very effective one at that. Of course--a lesbian liberial feminist (what all little girls dream of being---right?--no little girl wants to be a freak--Palin is somebody to look up to with no comparison) will not agree.

Last edited:
Very much a different national review. I have the real thing--this lady Kathleen Parker is trying to talk us into something, because she has no substance.

this Kathleen Parker---I will bet money--is a anti American lesbian feminist. Any woman like that is a fraud!! lol

Sara Palin is all woman--and a very effective one at that. Of course--a lesbian liberial feminist (what all little girls dream of being---right?--no little girl wants to be a freak--Palin is somebody to look up to with no comparison) will not agree.
YOu are a fucking IDIOT. National Review Online IS the web presence of the ONLY National Review publication. Go HERE and you will see it is THE National Review. I no longer wonder that bush was elected. You are true proof of how close to retard the IQ of the average Bush voter was.

After she gets trounced in the debate next week, do you think Dixie will have a less favorable view of her?

I predict he'll begin every sentence having to do with Palin with a derivative of "LOL!" until at least Nov. 2 when she loses and becomes irrelevant.

Did anybody else notice McCain linking Obama to Bush?

"We've seen that kind of stubbornness from this administration..."

Obama laughed, so did I.

After she gets trounced in the debate next week, do you think Dixie will have a less favorable view of her?

I predict he'll begin every sentence having to do with Palin with a derivative of "LOL!" until at least Nov. 2 when she loses and becomes irrelevant.

he hated her before he liked her if you remember correctly.

Well of course not, because that would only leave staunch Republicans. The ones that believe that there is only one Party to choose from every election, regardless of age, gender, race, character or anything else for that matter.

Back