Palin's view of you and me

Robdawg

Onceler- Anti American
Robdawg-Anti American
Damocolos- Maybe pro american or anti american... don't know yet
Lady T-Anti American
Chapdog-Anti American
Dixie-Pro American
Dano-Maybe pro american or anti american... we just don't know yet.

Yaaay! I may be pro-American! I think it's because I don't "pal around" with terrorists even though I don't look like the guys on the bills...

I guess Palin was in Vegas today. My buddy and his wife saw her speak and took pictures with her. He said she is as hot in person as on TV. God bless her. She must have been a Trojan in a prior life.

Onceler- Anti American
Robdawg-Anti American
Damocolos- Maybe pro american or anti american... don't know yet
Lady T-Anti American
Chapdog-Anti American
Dixie-Pro American
Dano-Maybe pro american or anti american... we just don't know yet.

Adam Weinberg (R - NC) = Pro-American

Doesn't matter how the election goes. She said it in Cackalack, so it must be true.

I guess Palin was in Vegas today. My buddy and his wife saw her speak and took pictures with her. He said she is as hot in person as on TV. God bless her. She must have been a Trojan in a prior life.

why god bless her and not everyone?? just curious....

God is stingy with his blessings and only blesses people when people like CAW request him to for some reason.

I don't get this God bless someone because I say so thing eitrher Rob.

why god bless her and not everyone?? just curious....

I said god bless her because she is hot and because I'm paying her a compliment does not mean I'm wishing or thinking negative of others. It's not a zero sum game where because I like her then I must dislike someone in return.

She is NOT HOT. There are tons of women OLDER than her in hollywood that are hot. She is attractive but it not hot.

She is NOT HOT. There are tons of women OLDER than her in hollywood that are hot. She is attractive but it not hot.

Yeah, she's not Michelle Phifer or Diane Lane but my boy saw her today and said she looks pretty damn good in person. However I will not argue whether she is good looking or hot because there is room for men to differ there.

voted milf of the year by reps...:p

me, i must be anti-american because i live in ca and/or i am not a rep

In her defense, she's not in hollywood and she's a mother of like 15. She looks dayum good imo.

But beauty has its price. Apparently its around $150k

"The Republican National Committee has spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family since her surprise pick by John McCain in late August."more at link

Last edited:
Back