PANIC AT BOEING

moon

Satire for Sanity
The incompetence of this company has caused the deaths of hundreds of people.
Shareholders- as the Brit maggot, serendipity, claims to be- have whitewashed reports of Boeing's failings , attacked whistlebowers and striven to do all they could to protect their investments at the cost of people's lives.
Prosecutions are long overdue. Shareholder payouts should be reclaimed and used to support the relatives of Boeing's victims.
No more bonuses, no more dividends.
A decent government would nationalize the whole shebang- all of the company's interests.

Boeing.jpg

"We used to know how to build airplanes and how to go into space....those days are long gone!"
BOEING

The Failed Elite Class not caring about how they make a buck was what did Boeing in.....not monopoly/not monopoly.

The incompetence of this company has caused the deaths of hundreds of people.
Shareholders- as the Brit maggot, serendipity, claims to be- have whitewashed reports of Boeing's failings , attacked whistlebowers and striven to do all they could to protect their investments at the cost of people's lives.
Prosecutions are long overdue. Shareholder payouts should be reclaimed and used to support the relatives of Boeing's victims.
No more bonuses, no more dividends.
A decent government would nationalize the whole shebang- all of the company's interests.

Boeing.jpg

this is the nature of the corporate veil.

"fuck you, I get mine."

the corporate veil isn't "trade" by the way.

it's a legal protection.

oh but the oligarchs won't invest unless we all suck their dicks you say?

isn't money made from thin air?

let them take their tiny balls and go home then, little bitches.

shrug Atlas, shrug. then go fuck youserlf.

the world is fine without you.

maybe better.

this is the nature of the corporate veil.

"fuck you, I get mine."

the corporate veil isn't "trade" by the way.

it's a legal protection.

oh but the oligarchs won't invest unless we all suck their dicks you say?

isn't money made from thin air?

let them take their tiny balls and go home then, little bitches.

shrug Atlas, shrug. then go fuck youserlf.

the world is fine without you.

maybe better.
"I am going to skim off as much as I can while not giving a fuck about you" is the game.

Old America was not like this.

"I am going to skim off as much as I can while not giving a fuck about you" is the game.

Old America was not like this.
that's part of it. greed.

but it's also literally an ideology of mass murder, and total control, down to the very corruption of the human genome itself.

AKA a dark age.

Life is not always like this.
I don't think it's gonna be that bad.

i think many more have turned to the light than they estimated.

we've pushed everything back a few years.

(and now is all there is).

(we've won completely).

(shhhhhhhhh).

The Shit Show continues:

he Starliner capsule already had one small helium leak when it rocketed into orbit with two NASA astronauts Wednesday. Boeing and NASA managers were confident they could manage the propulsion system despite the problem and that more leaks were unlikely. But just hours into the flight, two more leaks cropped up.

Later, four of the capsule’s 28 thrusters went down. The astronauts managed to restart three of them, providing enough safety margin to proceed. By then, Starliner had passed up the first docking opportunity and circled the world for an extra hour alongside the station before moving in.

The Shit Show continues,,,,,and this after there were also problems docking:

NASA and Boeing plan to bring the Starliner spacecraft and its first astronaut crew back from the International Space Station on June 18, later than scheduled.Initially set to return on Friday, the delay allows for examination of issues such as a "sticky" oxidizer valve and multiple helium leaks.The mission is crucial for certifying Starliner for routine flights.The spacecraft is expected to land in the desert at White Sands Missile Range, NM, or similar locations, depending on weather conditions

Just as the astronauts were finally in reach of the station, a ship-saving belay came from NASA engineers watching over the capsule: something was wrong, five of Starliner's 28 control thrusters were dead. With the jets stalled out, it was too dangerous to dock.

SpaceX won by a mile and the ISS will be crashed into the Earth soon.....there is absolutely no reason for the Boeing project to continue....NASA should kill it before they get people killed.

Back