Parents of slain boy sue school district for not enforcing the dress code.

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
Wow trog. I don't know why, but I was under the misapprehension that you had a little more class than that.

She was rewarded on her loses.

The loss of use of her legs, scarring, pain and suffering and then they gave punitive damages for the human neglect.

I have no doubt anyone would have sued including you.

I can't believe people are still arguing this case.

She didn't get that much cash. Appeals, etc. ensured that it was down to hundreds of thousands rather than millions by the time any cash reached her.

Most of the people who are upset over this think she got ridiculously paid for her own mistake. Not really.

you know what, I won't forget their son is dead, and they helped that shit happen. If either of my sons decides he wants to dress in girls clothes he can in the house till such time that he can defend himself with deadly force. Did they really think that letting him out of the house dressed like a girl was going to be good for him? Did they think that there would be someone there all the time to defend him? TO protect him from the assholes that think they have the right to kick the shit out of someone because of how they dress or what their sexual preference is? Fuck sake, I am not saying we should have to live in a world where a kid gets killed like this, BUT WE DO LIVE IN THAT WORLD and his parents had a duty to make sure he was safe and KNEW we lived in that kind of world.

you know what, I won't forget their son is dead, and they helped that shit happen. If either of my sons decides he wants to dress in girls clothes he can in the house till such time that he can defend himself with deadly force. Did they really think that letting him out of the house dressed like a girl was going to be good for him? Did they think that there would be someone there all the time to defend him? TO protect him from the assholes that think they have the right to kick the shit out of someone because of how they dress or what their sexual preference is? Fuck sake, I am not saying we should have to live in a world where a kid gets killed like this, BUT WE DO LIVE IN THAT WORLD and his parents had a duty to make sure he was safe and KNEW we lived in that kind of world.

Soc - I think you missed the fact that he was a ward of the county and that they did not let him leave the house like that. He wasn't living under their roof.

He was in a home for troubled boys.

He was trying to be who he was without harming anyone. Its seems he flirted wtih the wrong boy.

The school had a dress code that stated if you dressed in a manner that caused a disdurbance then you would be curtailed.

Id say death threats and murder are a disturbance.

Back