Party of the rich

Originally Posted by PorterM View Post
Actually, it is the Conservatives that advance the notion that the individual has rights as guarenteed in the constitution. Who is it that keeps trying to remove parts of it? It is the Liberals that deny the 2nd amendment. Liberals see things that are not in the Constitution but cannot see what is there.

It is the Liberals that love the government and keep trying to get an overbearing government intruding into everyone's life. It is the Conservatives that would rather keep government out of everyone's life.

When you say that Conservatives run up the debt, you have no idea what you are talking about, as it is the Democrat controlled House of Representatives that control spending as had been the case for most of the last 50 years.

And of course, you cannot help but show our disdain and hatred for Christians as is so typical of Liberals. But this is nothing new. This hatred and loathing is inherent in the Liberal agenda and ideology.

What can I say? There is nothing more evil than conservatism in the world. I wish every conservative would drop dead, and I wish all the purely and wholly evil laws they passed would die out so that the world could return to peace. There are no words for how much I hate you evil bastards.

What can you say? You could try and dispute what we said, but you cannot. You believe that anyone that does not believe as you do should die.

I don't hate Christians or anyone of any religion and I'm a bit left of centre. I do dislike fundies though - all brands. They give me the shits because they have closed minds and babble a lot. They post big posts full of words that mean absolutely sweet fanny adams and expect everyone to pick their way through the piles of dross and argue against what is effectively a bit pile of stinking molasses.

I know fundies are given a bunch of really bloody annoying macros to use in their word processors, they get into a forum and lacking an ability to work without a script they pump up the wp and get those macros going and then cut and paste.

They shit me no end and I will stop being nice to them very soon.

And when you stop being nice to them, what are you going to do? Are you going to call them names and attack them with words? Are you going to have them over for coffee and fresh baked cinnamon roles to discuss how to stop Islamic Fundamentalist from using suicide bombers? What "peaceful" are you going to use? Please, explain your answer. This question is not rhetorical.

By your definition and what you left out are the Liberal Fundamentalists. They have closed minds and babble a lot without offering much in the way of facts to back up their agenda. They reference the National Debt without realizing that it is the Liberal Democrat controlled House of Representatives that is responsible for that, but lets not confuse the argument with a bunch of relevant facts. We will just blame Conservatives and call it a day.

We have Watermark that wishes that all Conservatives would die, and probably a painful death. Well, Watermark does not need to worry much as Liberals want peace, but are not willing to die for it, whereas Conservatives volunteer to do the jobs where it might be necessary to make the ultimate sacrifice for peace.

You believe that anyone that does not believe as you do should die.
//

And we thought WM was not religious :)

You did not quote me, so I am not sure is this statement was directed at me. However, if it was, allow me to retort.

Says who? Where have I ever stated that I wanted anyone that disagreed with my position to die?

Umm blowing yourself up seems to me to be an ultimate sacrifice.
Kinda depends on which side of the fence you are on.
Peace or victory and control ?

LOL................

And when you stop being nice to them, what are you going to do? Are you going to call them names and attack them with words? Are you going to have them over for coffee and fresh baked cinnamon roles to discuss how to stop Islamic Fundamentalist from using suicide bombers? What "peaceful" are you going to use? Please, explain your answer. This question is not rhetorical.

By your definition and what you left out are the Liberal Fundamentalists. They have closed minds and babble a lot without offering much in the way of facts to back up their agenda. They reference the National Debt without realizing that it is the Liberal Democrat controlled House of Representatives that is responsible for that, but lets not confuse the argument with a bunch of relevant facts. We will just blame Conservatives and call it a day.

We have Watermark that wishes that all Conservatives would die, and probably a painful death. Well, Watermark does not need to worry much as Liberals want peace, but are not willing to die for it, whereas Conservatives volunteer to do the jobs where it might be necessary to make the ultimate sacrifice for peace.

Ya have to give dio some slack...being that he is a Aussie Police Commander...and is still embarrassed that he was rejected by a hot Aboriginy gal on the Crocodile Dundee salt flats! He blames it on the Missionaries!

Back